I am a new comer to this RTI portal, please help me knowing the following things about my Gramanatham land in Pallavaram.
1. What is exactly a gramanatham land is.
2. I bought a gramanatham land last year which was under posession for past 40 years by my seller of this land, Now I have applied SLR name transfer for this land from the local Tahsildar.
3. My question is - Is the Gramanatham land belongs to Government or does Government has any rights to take over the land any time without providing any compensation to me? Simply is gramanatham is a poramboke land or is it a valid land.
4. One advocate said that Govt. has rights to take over the land at any time passing a GO or scheme, is it true or possible?
5. What is the differnence between SLR (Survey of Land Register) and Natham patta? I have only SLR, when I enquired about Patta the Taluk people saying that SLR is patta, is it true?