Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Central govt. - joining time on permanent transfer

Hi Sir / Madam,

1. It is intimated that I am working in central govt. dept. on regular basis and recently I got tranferred from Secunderabad to Bhopal (966 kms) on permanent basis (public interest). The following details are given for your kind information :

(A) Date of releaving from old station (secunderabad) - 03 Jun 2011 (friday) (pm).
    (B) Date of joining to new station (bhopal) - 06 Jun 2011 (am) (monday) (Note - Office having only 05 days working in a week, Sat. and Sun are closed for working purpose).
    (C) Joining time as per govt. rule - 10 Day

2. It is also intimated that I have been informed by my Office that you would get only 08 days credit in your leave account and balance 02 days will be debited since you have not joined on 04 jun 2011 (Sat). (note - My office is not working on sat and sun)

3. In view of above, it is requested that I may be please informed / issued complete infromation about above mentioned case so that I can have right information about my leave account.

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.11%
    Monthly Activity
    0.36%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Central govt. - joining time on permanent transfer

good to know .
    But we do not provide any INFORMATION . Members discuss / suggest RTI solutions .
    You may file an RTI Appl with Rs. 10 IPO to PIO of your deptt or deptt of personnel for relevant information / copy of relevant rules

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription