Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ncde

Default Ncde

My daughter has received a letter from "National council for development of education regd no 587/2005-06 S.C.O.34, Sector 31,D. Chandigarh 160030 " stating that in collaboration with Atlanta informatics there will be Indian scholarship examination 2011 fpr class 3rd to 12th on 15 January 2012 for which she has to send Rs 60 by DD or IPO. I want to know whether this organisation is genuine or fake , it seems that this all is to collect money .
    Dr.sharadkumar pai raikar
    Raikar Hospital Marcelo Goa 403107

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: Ncde

Now I comes to know that many students in my daughter's school received same letter to which school authorities not able to elaborate. Can somebody from north help.

0 Not allowed!

I too have recieved a letter from ncde yesterday.but,I think it's fake,because first reason is that most of the statements in that letter was not correct.
    secondly,there was not any reference websites mensioned on the letter and it's unable to find them in the net.
    and thirdly,there was not any institutions prospectus seal on the letter.
    if got any extra info about the ncde,please inform me.......

0 Not allowed!

I think we parents should inform school authorities about this fraud so no body take part in the so called exam.

0 Not allowed!

5. Default Re: Ncde

I am priya
    i am from punjab
    my frnd who is frm maharashtra received a letter
    she asked me about this then i said that i also want to participate in it
    plz help me
    i didnt find any type of forum on net
    can u plz send me mail on(Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 01-16-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries

IT'S ADDRESS IS S.C.O 34, SECTOR - 31D, CHANDIGARH THEIR CONTACT NUMBER IS 6530312, 6532662 .

It is (not government) organisation and looks to be a fake organisation, who is trying to mint money through the fake scholarships in connivance with the school authorities. Tomorrow I will visit their place and try to find out more.

0 Not allowed!

i gave its test yesterday...........btw what did u eventually find out about the said organisation

0 Not allowed!

8. Exclamation Re: Ncde

I have received the letter from n.c.d.e.i don't know how n.c.d.e found my address,but i have sent the money for prospectus-cum-application.please sent me the prospectus so i can get more details and to prepare myself.

0 Not allowed!