0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Recruitment of Lecturer NINE PGIMER Chandigarh

One of my friends had appeared for the post of Lecturer at NINE, PGIMER Chandigarh in the month of April'2011,but not selected. Following Information was sought through RTI.
    1) How many candidates applied for the position of lecturers in response to the above mentioned advertisement?

2) How many candidates were invited for the interview?

3) (a) What was the exact process to shortlist the candidates for the interview? Please give the details. For example was the shortlisting based upon only educational qualifications, or only on professional experience or only on number of publications the candidates had or the mixture of all?

(b) If the shortlisting was done based on the mixture of the number of criteria, please give the details of exact weightages to each criterion.

4) How many candidates actually appeared for the interview?

5) How were the candidates interviewed? Please give the details such as if there were some specific pre-defined questions to be asked to candidates or on the spot questioning from interviewers?

6) How many candidates are finally selected and how many candidates were placed in the waiting list?

7) What were the exact criteria for selection?

8) What was the weightage for the educational qualifications in the selection process and what was the educational qualification of each candidate?

9) What was the weightage for the professional qualification in the selection process and what was the professional experience of each candidate?

10) What was the weightage for the publications in the selection process and what was the publication experience of each candidate?

11) What was the weightage for the interview in the selection process and how much weightage each selected candidate received for this criteria?

12) Please give the detailed information of the marks awarded to each selected candidate.

13) Please give the detailed information of marks for each criterion for each selected candidate.

14) Please give the detailed information of the marks awarded to each candidate placed in the waiting list.

15) Please give the detailed information of marks for each criterion for each candidate placed in the waiting list.

16) Please give the detailed information of the marks awarded to each candidate who was not selected.

17) Please give the detailed information of marks for each criterion for each candidate who was not selected.

PIO provided the information with respect to Serial no. 1,2,4& 6 only. For rest of the items it was replied as "no information available in Recruitment cell." we are not satisfied with the information provided , what should i do next.

Name:
    Sajib Nandi
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%
    Monthly Activity
    5.61%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Recruitment of Lecturer NINE PGIMER Chandigarh

File a First Appeal.

If the PIO failed to mention the particulars of Appellate Authority and period within which a First Appeal may be preferred, then specifically mention it in your appeal as malafide denial of information.

Regards

Name:
    aslam
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    70%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear tejinderubs,
    Better resubmit your application.

(as most of information you have asked is in the form of questions what? how? who? these what? how? who? has to be replaced.

1) provide certified list of candidates those have applied for the position of lecturers in response to the above mentioned advertisement.

2) provide certified list of candidates those were invited for the interview.

3) provide a certified copy of norms to shortlist the candidates for the interview.

4) provide certified list of candidates those actually appeared for the interview.

5) provide certified list of candidates those were finally selected

6) provide certified list of candidates those were placed in the waiting list.

7) provide a certified copy of norms for selection of candidate

8) provide certified copy of norms of educational qualifications in the selection process.

9) provide certified copies of the educational qualification of each selected candidate.

10) Provide a Certified Xerox Copy of the Selection Committee Report, of the interview held for the lecturers in response to the above mentioned advertisement.

11) Provide a Certified Xerox Copy of the Vice-Chancellor’s Nominee’s/Subject Expert’s report of the interview held for the lecturers in response to the above mentioned advertisement

hope this 11 points will give you all the required Information you are seeking. please edit rest as per your requirement .

Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.

Name:
    Prashant Uikey
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With all due respect Aslamji,

I am of opinion that the "how" and "what" used by the Tejinder is in right context as he is not asking for the PIO's opinion, analysis or reasons for any action by the Public Authority.

I also think that the questions drafted by you are to the point and accurate and can be considered by Tejinder, if he so wishes to file a fresh RTI application.

Note: My opinions may seem correct to me, but that doesn't make it the "Truth". Hence, i welcome any criticism on my comments.
    _HOPE THIS HELPS

_PRASHANT UIKEY

Please Click on "STAR" or the "THANKS" symbol if you like my post.

Name:
    aslam
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    70%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear PRASHANT UIKEY,
    what to do of PIO/FAA's if they don't want to give the required information they will play tricks. so I advised Mr.tejinder to reapply with quires.

Name:
    Prashant Uikey
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are right and i had mentioned that earlier. If Tejinder wants to file a fresh RTI application, then your points are accurate and to the point, but if he wishes to file an appeal, he is well within his right to do so.

I wish Tejinder my best wishes on whatever decision he takes.
    _HOPE THIS HELPS

_PRASHANT UIKEY

Please Click on "STAR" or the "THANKS" symbol if you like my post.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.96%
    Monthly Activity
    42.58%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Prashantvikey View Post
    I wish Tejinder my best wishes on whatever decision he takes.
    Why doesn't he file a first appeal for the present RTI application and also file another RTI application with the redrafted queries ? The new application can also be filed by some other candidate.

First appeal has to be filed within 30 days of receiving the PIOs reply. If such kind of basic information about the recruitment process not available in the recruitment cell, then what is that cell doing ?
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription