Monthly Activity
    0.06%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Non receipts of UGC NET certificate

Dear sir,

I have clear my NET exam of Dec,2010 my Roll No is 41080384. I received e mail from UGC but the e-certificate attached having security password and this is not matching with my DATA.

I have send email to ugcecertificate4@gmail.com and support@ugcnetonline.in on Mon, 4 July, 2011 6:37:28 PM for details re sending but there is no reply from department as well as I am continually calling to Hep center but no one is answering the call.

Kindly give me information about when I receives the original certificate and corrected e-certificate. or where I should contact to get it.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Sachin Dagde

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.18%
    Monthly Activity
    19.64%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Non receipts of UGC NET certificate

नमस्ते.
    आरटीआई India मंच में आपका स्वागत है
    Please file a representation detailing the problem with a request to issue certificate or communicate password. Thereafter, if you do not get certificate, please file RTI Application with the PIO of UGC. For your guidance, please read : http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते