34.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default RTI application hindi format for village/town people

I have created a RTI application format in hindi so that people can easily use this tool in village/ town level. Please tell me if there is any mistake in my application. I think this is a first application on this forum in hindi. please give review asap.

Attached Files Attached Files

Name:
    Dinesh
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: RTI application hindi format for village/town people

Is the application about a town or a village? If it is a village the reply has to given by the Secretary gram pachayat, but if it is town it should be address to executive officer of the municipality.

The application you have prepared is very lengthy and you have nowhere asked about the copies of documents etc. The PIO is such case will just answer that "action will be taken very soon" for each of your question except question 8 and 9.

I suggest that you should file separate application for sanitation, street lights and roads and ask them documentary proof of their works.

I will post a sample RTI on each of above subject very soon.

Name:
    ABHISHEK
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The street light is not available on the main road then how can i ask about the condition of lights. I want lights on road then how to frame questions.

should i ask the exact date when they are going to start work progress for sanitation, street light and others.

Please help me for framing question so that we can get progress work in our street

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%
    Monthly Activity
    0.28%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear Abhishek ji ,
    The best thing is that you have taken the initiative .
    It appeared from your post that you are making a sample application in hindi for the masses but it turns out to be a personal RTI request . There are some technical flaws like you are asking questions like when it will be done , why this has not been done ..... this type of questionnaire is not permitted under RTI . You have to seek existent information in the form of docs / electronic records [ physically existing ] etc. . I will look at the RTI Application tomorrow and will post my suggestions though my hindi typing is not very good .
    But I do appreciate your feeling to help others .

Name:
    ABHISHEK
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Malhotra sir,
    sir thanx for reply but the RTI application which was formed by me is exactly for making lazzy panchayat/nagarplaika to be active. This RTI will be useful after filling of application for sanitiation and irregularties in work. Then we can ask question that why no progess made on my application

Name:
    ABHISHEK
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Malhotra sir,
    sir thanx for reply but the RTI application which was formed by me is exactly for making lazzy panchayat/nagarplaika to be active. This RTI will be useful after filling of application for sanitiation and irregularties in work. Then we can ask question that why no progess made on my application

Name:
    ABHISHEK
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Now i have reconstructed this application after making some changes as RTI experts suggested me. I am posting a link of application which you can see online. no need of download. If you still feel that there is mistake in application or if you want to edit it then tell me i will give permission for edit documents to you. The link is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US