Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up SBI Inter circle transfer

Dear All,

I have applied for state bank of India inter circle transfer from secunderabad to chennai city under spouse catagory through union. Would you help me a better way to track my application status and also where I can get a details who are all applied for transfer from chennai to hyderabad for clerk position. It would be very helpful for me to initiate mutual transfer. Please assist.

Regards,
    Guna.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.26%
    Monthly Activity
    162.53%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

I believe that you are a member of SBISA. Your union which has been provided with a separate place to function from within the SBI premises should be in a better position to get you the information that you seek, than any of us here.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

Thanks for the response.I am not the member of SBISA and I believe it is for officers cadre. As a clerk, I am the member of union. Please correct me, if I am wrong and advise.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.25%
    Monthly Activity
    12419.86%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Your award staff union can always get this information. Some banks have system of giving waiting number for transfers. Otherwise, you can file RTI application with CPIO of LHO for knowing status of your transfer application by referring:

Make effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

Central Govt application:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...govt-info.html

You can submit RTI application through your branch head, who is designated as ACPIO of bank.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Sir,
    I am in officer cadre in sbi. I applied inter circle transfer from kerala to mumbai due to family circumstances. they post me to raigarh district. My question is if I applied for INTER CIRCLE TRANSFER either give me within my choice district or send back. For example if some one applied ICT from Mumbai to Bhopal and he has been posted to Jagdalpur (Raipur District) what will happen? Journey from Mumbai to bhopal is 12 hrs and from Bhopal to Jagdalpur 24 hrs what is the use of Inter Circle Transfer. Is there any legal procedure to challange.

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.14%
    Monthly Activity
    14124.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Transfer is an exigency of service. The Officers' posts are generally sensetive category. As an officer, you are bound by All India Service condition. Therefore, you cannot challenge transfer, unless you prove that the transfer is malfidely done.

Request for transfer is always registered and done in first-come-first-serve basis. This registration must be available at Regional or Zonal Office, where these transfers are decided. Try an RTI Application to the PIO of that office and seek the certified copy of list showing registration for transfer of Officers from ............ to ........... etc.

Many government department upload the registrtion to avoid disputes and union interference.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    54.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Re: SBI Inter circle transfer

I agree transfer is an exigency of service. Than why bank has ask us for choise of circle. (This is(Special) one time exercise for inter-circle transfer for officers in india level)and what is the age criteria. I am 54 yrs old now this age I took transfer to settle down my family. I loose my one chance of inter circle transfer and didnt get? how funny policy. (Two chance for entire service period applicable). Please advise me on this ground can I resign from service. (conditional resignation).

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.14%
    Monthly Activity
    14124.15%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Than why bank has ask us for choise of circle. (This is(Special) one time exercise for inter-circle transfer for officers in india level)and what is the age criteria.
    You can file RTI Application with the PIO of the Zonal Office and seek copy of the transfer and posting policy. I don't think that an option for transfer exercised but not considered and acted would be counted as an option consumed.

Please advise me on this ground can I resign from service. (conditional resignation).
    Resignation must be clear with reasons acceptable to the employer, if you really want to retire. Otherwise, you can show any reason, but it is not necessary for the employer bank may accept it. Generally, such conditional resignation would not be accepted. And by chance, if they accept it, you would be the loser. This is not the way to show your resentment.

Since you have put in many years of service, why don't you apply for VRS instead of resignation if you don't want to continue in service.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते