Post Thanks / Like

Question ETT diplome course started by self financed 51 private collage in Punjab.

Respected RTI officer,

I require following detail information in regarding ETT Punjab diplome course.
    1.Is the ETT Admission Session 2009-10 & 2010-12, done by Federation of Self Financed Colleges of Education, Punjab is legal or illegal.
    2. Is it possible to start the both session 2009-11 & 2010 -12 in same year.
    3. Are the 51 collage got affiliation from the SCERT punjab or not, please provide the list of collages. what are the the rules and regulations and Fee structure to start/run the ETT.
    4. Is it possible for the collages who run the ETT to get affiliation after 10 months of starting the ETT course.
    5. If the first semester of ETT course take 10 months then how the course will completed in two years.
    6. Is the SCERT Punjab taking the first semester exam of ETT.
    7. Why Date sheet of first semester and list of affiliated collages published on web site of www.ssapunjab.org or scert website.
    Thanking you.
    S Verma.

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ETT diplome course started by self financed 51 private collage in Punjab.

This forum is dedicated to RTI Matters only . You are trying to question the functioning of the colleges which does not fall under domain of RTI Act .
    You may approach a court of law if advised so by your legal counsel .

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ETT diplome course started by self financed 51 private collage in Punjab.

sir ,
    I am not asking the question the functioning of the collages, I am asking about that collages get the affiliation from the SCERT Punjab or not and how the both session 2009-11 & 2010-12 started same year.