I am a Medical officer at a PSU. I was Getting Non Practising allowance (NPA) at the rate of 25% of basic pay. Previously my NPA was considered as basic pay for the calculation of DA,HRA and others. Recently an order has been issued from our management that NPA will not be considered as basic pay for calculation of any sort of allowances. But as per central govt. directives (as much I know), it is to be considered as a basic pay for calculation of the other allowances.
Here I want to know that:
1. How & where can I get the guidelines about the NPA issued by Govt. of India, Department of Public Sector Enterprise (DPE) ?
2. Do the PSU's are bound to obey the guidelines issued by Govt. of India and DPE ?
3. Can the PSU's pass an office order regarding the policy matter in contradiction of the Govt. directives ?
4. How can I proceed for getting the information related to the above subject by Govt. of India, DPE, PSU under RTI ?
5. Also, which office/department/ministry is to be asked about the information under RTI regarding the subject mentioned above ?
› Find content similar to: Non practising allowance