0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Non practising allowance

I am a Medical officer at a PSU. I was Getting Non Practising allowance (NPA) at the rate of 25% of basic pay. Previously my NPA was considered as basic pay for the calculation of DA,HRA and others. Recently an order has been issued from our management that NPA will not be considered as basic pay for calculation of any sort of allowances. But as per central govt. directives (as much I know), it is to be considered as a basic pay for calculation of the other allowances.
    Here I want to know that:
    1. How & where can I get the guidelines about the NPA issued by Govt. of India, Department of Public Sector Enterprise (DPE) ?
    2. Do the PSU's are bound to obey the guidelines issued by Govt. of India and DPE ?
    3. Can the PSU's pass an office order regarding the policy matter in contradiction of the Govt. directives ?
    4. How can I proceed for getting the information related to the above subject by Govt. of India, DPE, PSU under RTI ?
    5. Also, which office/department/ministry is to be asked about the information under RTI regarding the subject mentioned above ?

Name:
    Dr. S.Malhotra
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.26%
    Monthly Activity
    0.21%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Non practising allowance

1. How & where can I get the guidelines about the NPA issued by Govt. of India, Department of Public Sector Enterprise (DPE) ?...............Deptt of Finance , Govt of India , also from Deptt of Health and Family Welfare , GOI .

2. Do the PSU's are bound to obey the guidelines issued by Govt. of India and DPE ?........ get copy of relevant Rules and this Information from PIO of relevant PSU

3. Can the PSU's pass an office order regarding the policy matter in contradiction of the Govt. directives ?............... get copy of relevant Rules and this Information from PIO of relevant PSU

4. How can I proceed for getting the information related to the above subject by Govt. of India, DPE, PSU under RTI ?
    Follow RTI procedure mentioned in these threads . see these here :
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/79866-...epartment.html
    5. Also, which office/department/ministry is to be asked about the information under RTI regarding the subject mentioned above ?.................. as above .

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription