Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bsnl postpaid security refund pio reply with exquse

Dear members,
    I filed RTI dated 13.9.2011 to The General mangaer of Bsnl Bhilwara in which I seek query for refund which is delayed from 2005. A landline matter is already resolved with interest but this time in postpaid mobile matter PIO reply...
    1.) Dear sir,
    we enquired in the case about your refund and we get to know that we have issued a check with no. 394943 dated 13.11.2006 for Rs. 2487/- sent by post to you. After the issue of check the check is not cleared till 6 months due to this reason may be the check is not recieved by you by post or may be you have not presented your check before the bank.
    so now we are sending you a new check with no 369681 dated 22.9.2011 for Rs. 2487/- by attaching this letter. please reply us with the check recieving aknowledgement.

Now question arirsing : 1. How can i know that they issued check in 2006 with the particular no. which they mentioned in letter.
    2. This is great exquse by them because they dont want to pay me compensation and interest this time.
    3. There is no option that how I enquuired about this check.
    4. They immediaitely disposed my matter because I requested them to take disipilnary action against the erroring official.
    5. They sent me two reply in 10 days but havent replied on my questions which I mentioned in my RTI. as like I requested them to provide me copies of documents which show the facilities extended to citizems/cutomer by bsnl.
    6. I mentioned in my RTI that because the matter is not resolved in 60 days please provide me interest , compensation including my security refund.

please suggest me further how can I handle these govt officials who made a great exquse in reply letter.

Name:
    ABHISHEK
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.33%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Bsnl postpaid security refund pio reply with exquse

can I enquire about the check which they issued and they are making statement that they sent it to me by post. Or what should be alternate option to know that did they really issued the check.
    should I ask them that through which through post what was the article no. for this particular check.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription