Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Tamilnadu rent control act- Eviction of tenant.

I am a NRI. am having a house in tamilnadu state. I gave power of attorney to my father to collect rent.
    I am having only one house in India. It's a old house. my father rented a portion to a lawyer ( Advocate) for six months. because it's required for me & there are leakages while raining. ( repaired temporarily & given for rent). only verbal agreemnet. but after six months the tenant is not vacating & also not paying the rent for past 8months. He tried to pay for one month by sending money order. but my father didn't accepted that.because he hase to pay for 3months in the month of April. & requested him to vacate the house. but the tenant filed a false case against my father the police people are checked with neighbouring & prooved that the case is false. The tenant filed an Injunction request in the court & got it. Because the lawyer of mine is friend to the advocate tenant. . In this I also went in the month of April & requested to vacate & in need for my own use. The tenant filed a case against me also. but police understood that the tenant is filing false case & noticed tenant the cases are false case.
    In this situation I cannot travel for running the case. how can I vacate the tenant. daily the tenant abusing my parents verbally. They’re aged & helpless. The rent is Rs. 2500 per month & advance money paid is Rs.5000/- the tenant also not paying for utilities like water & electricity.
    The house is aged more than 45 years. I want to demolish completely & to buils a new one.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.57 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Monthly Activity
    27.86%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Tamilnadu rent control act- Eviction of tenant.

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    You will not get any information, help, guidance or advice here - on various general issues of all types.

Thread Closed
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription