Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Regarding Eligibility of M.Sc(Physics),M.Tech(Computer Science Technology) For 6th Pay

To
    Chairman
    AICTE-NewDelhi

Sub: 1.Regarding information under RTI Act 2005
    2. Regarding the eligibility of M.ScPhysics, M.Tech (Computer Science &Technology ) for 6th AICTE
    Pay

Sir ,
    My name is Thyagaraju.GS working as a Senior Lecturer in the Department Of Computer Science Engineering, SDM College Of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad. I joined the Department of Computer Science and Engineering as a lecturer on August 02 2004 in the AICTE scale of 5th pay of Rs 8000 275 - 13500. I was promoted as a senior lecturer in the department of Computer Science Engineering in the AICTE scale of 5th pay Rs 10000-325-15200 with effect from 01-08-2008. My Education Qualification is M.Sc(Physics) and M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology (Obtained From the University Of Mysore ,ManasaGangothri,Mysore,Karnataka in 2002 January) .

As per the AICTE-clarification letter (F.No.FD/PSSC/Clarif./2003/1 Date : 10.9.2003 , Item No.1 : Eligibility for the Post of Lecturer in Computer Science & Engg. relaxation in the requirement of 1st class , Decision taken : The Committee agreed to the decision of AIB IT i.e. B.E./ in any Engineering discipline or M.Sc., in Mathematics /Physics/ Electronics/Computer Science and allied subjects and First Class M.Tech. / M.E.degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology), I was eligible for 5th Pay and joined the department of computer science engineering on August 02 2004. For more than 7 years (from August 2004) I am serving the department as a lecturer and senior lecturer.

Now the Management and Principal are questioning about my eligibility for 6th AICTE pay. So I kindly request you to give me the information regarding following questions:

1.Is the Candidate having qualification of M.Sc(Physics ) with M.Tech(Computer Science Technology ) is eligible to get 6th Pay Scale.( Designated as Assistant Professors and the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 ).
    2.Is the Candidate having M.Tech (Computer Science and Technology) obtained from the University Of Mysore Recognized by UGC is eligible to work as a teaching staff in Engineering College .
    3.Is the Candidate having M.Tech (Computer Science and Technology) in any university Recognized by UGC is eligible to work in AICTE approved institutions.
    Once again I kindly request you to give the information regarding the above anomalies and oblige as much early as possible.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully
    (THYAGARAJU .GS )

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    4.26 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    15.41%
    Monthly Activity
    42.44%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regarding Eligibility of M.Sc(Physics),M.Tech(Computer Science Technology) For 6th Pay

नमस्ते.
    आरटीआई India मंच में आपका स्वागत है
    WELCOME to RTI INDIA http://www.rtiindia.org/

Please go though the attached document.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.76 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.08%
    Monthly Activity
    11.38%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Regarding Eligibility of M.Sc(Physics),M.Tech(Computer Science Technology) For 6th Pay

You have sought answers to queries and opinions which are not information as per RTI Act. You should seek information and copies of record and then based on this information solve your problem. Please visit:

Central Govt application:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...govt-info.html

Make effective:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...effective.html

Under RTI, CPIO is not supposed to create information or record. He has to just supply whatever is already on record. You can write like "Please provide certified copy of record which shows that ..........."

You may try rewording of queries and then submit another RTI application.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Sub: Eligibility of teacher in engineering

Hello,
    I have done BSc(comp. Sci.), MCA, M.tech(Comp. Engg). Am i eligable for teaching in B.Tech department.

If yes send me the copy of act at (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

Name:
    ajay
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.53 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.12%
    Monthly Activity
    0.23%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Sub: Eligibility of teacher in engineering

this portal is only for RTI related query

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription