Default Gazetted officer

1. Please tell me who are included in gazetted officer. Give me the detail?
    2. Muncipal school headmaster or Bank manager is included or not?

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    mukesh kr
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gazetted officer

hi
    welcome to rti india
    Gazetted Officers are those who have can have a name stamp to Sign papers. in other words, they have a right to attest papers.

Gazetted Officers in India are generally high rank holders in the govt, a institute head etc.

A govt. employee is said to be a gazetted officer if he holds a post equivalent or higher than the police equivalent of Assistant Commission.

Some of the gazetted officers include, assistant commissioner, govt school principal, JEE of a telephone exchange, manager of bank branches, etc.

Apart from this, professionals like CA, CS, Lawyers have also been given a status to attest. but they are not called a gazetted officer.

0 Not allowed!

Information on Central Gazetted Officers is contained in Central Gazette which can be purchased .
    Information on State Gazetted Officers is contained in State Gazette which can be purchased .

0 Not allowed!

Question Gazetted officer in central government

Sir,

Please inform me what is the defenition and classification of gazetted officers who blongs to the central govt. of India.And also please give me the idea from which grade pay the gazetted officer post starts.Whether the entire gtoup B officers blongs to the gazetted officeers or not if it is no frome which grad pay it is starts.

0 Not allowed!

Dear Member

This portal does not provide information but helps members to effectively use RTI Act 2005 and get the information. Kindly refer post # 3, if the book or list is not available, u can file RTI application with PIO of concerned dept (centre/state) for info on this.

regards

0 Not allowed!

Default Gazetted officers post in ahmedabad

Hello Respected Sir,

I would like to inform you that i have to make true copy of education document for filling form of domicile certificate.
    i went to p.i. ( police inspector) but he did not sign and called for next day,and now he is out of ahmedabad.
    now i want to know about other persons who are known as gazetted officer,
    please solve this problem as early as possible.

0 Not allowed!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gazetted officers post in ahmedabad

Contact your school/college Principal for that.

0 Not allowed!