Monthly Activity
    0.13%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Land Pattadar Passbook

Hi there,

We are trying to apply for pattadar passbooks since more than 10 years.Finally we are fed up but after seeing the RTI act a final hope and am reayd to fight.I am from Andhra Pradesh and looking for the appropriate dept.name for the Demand Draft to be taken in favour of.Please do lemme know.

See below it says Accounts Officer do I need to take the DD in favour of Accounts Officer or a different one in this case.

Is it a revenue/land/MRO am not sure.Please someone help

Thanx

Deeksha
    Application Fee (Sec 6(1))

• Rs. 10.00 payable in Cash or by Bankers Cheque, Demand Draft or IPO payable to “Accounts Officer” or the designated authority

Name:
    Dinesh
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.85%
    Monthly Activity
    0.18%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Land Pattadar Passbook

I think this information is related to revenue department and your IPO should be payable to Accounts Officer, Revenue Department.

Please visit the link given below which has all the PIO of district along with their phone number. You may contact them on phone for the help.

:: Andhra Pradesh Information Commission ::

Name:
    deeksha
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.13%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx a lot

Name:
    Bonamukkala Renuka Reddy
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.13%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by deeksha123 View Post
    Hi there,

We are trying to apply for pattadar passbooks since more than 10 years.Finally we are fed up but after seeing the RTI act a final hope and am reayd to fight.I am from Andhra Pradesh and looking for the appropriate dept.name for the Demand Draft to be taken in favour of.Please do lemme know.

See below it says Accounts Officer do I need to take the DD in favour of Accounts Officer or a different one in this case.

Is it a revenue/land/MRO am not sure.Please someone help

Thanx

Deeksha
    Application Fee (Sec 6(1))

• Rs. 10.00 payable in Cash or by Bankers Cheque, Demand Draft or IPO payable to “Accounts Officer” or the designated authority
    Pl apply in form VI(A) of ROR. If you do not get within 8 weeks, then go for RTI Act. A fee of Rs.5 (at Mandal level) is enough that is also a simple. Attach a court fee stamp (GO No 740/1.10.2007) along with your request.

B Renuka Reddy
    AP

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription