Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to check my driving licence in correct or not - jh-01/2009/0021114

1. I want to check my driving licence in correct or not - jh-01/2009/0021114

I want to check that whether my driving license in is genuine or not

my licence no is - jh-01/2009/0021114

2. Re: I want to check my driving licence in correct or not - jh-01/2009/0021114

You need to visit RTO which issued it and get it cross checked with RTO record.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Rahul Dhande Guest

Re: I want to check my driving licence in correct or not - jh-01/2009/0021114

Respected Sir ,

Write RTI application to RTO , mention you licence number and ask for all certified copies of all the relevant documents .

sample qustion :

As per your record , Please provide all certified copies of all the documents of the licence number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: I want to check my driving licence in correct or not - jh-01/2009/0021114

Can you please explain as to how your own driving licence, obtained by you from a RTO, after giving a licence exam and a driving test, is suspect fake document by yourself ? Something suspicious in your query.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

5. Verification

Hi,
    I am Ravi Ranjan.
    My driving licence no.7051/2010 is made from Lohardaga ,which is in Jharkhand .
    Kindly chek it out whether it is authorise/original/genuene or not .

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Verification

Quote Originally Posted by ravivsranjan View Post
    Hi,
    I am Ravi Ranjan.
    My driving licence no.7051/2010 is made from Lohardaga ,which is in Jharkhand .
    Kindly chek it out whether it is authorise/original/genuene or not .

I am sure that you have never been to Lohargada in your entire life.
    Obviously that driving licence is fake and if you are caught with a fake driving licence, you will go to jail.
    Read post #4 above your post !
    Twitter: @cjkarira

7. Question Verification of Driving License

Dear Sir,
    How to verify my Driving Licence is Original

Shashikant

8. Re: I want to check my driving licence in correct or not - jh-01/2009/0021114

Dear Member

You may kindly read this full thread.

regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android