Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

complaint against- delay in pf withdrawal

Hi Sir/Mam,

It has been more that 4 months of my application for Claim ID : APHYD110600026836 and Claim ID : APHYD110600026842 has been submitted to EPFO Hyderabad,
    The status is still under process.
    STATUS for Member ID: APHYD00378520000006047

Claim ID : APHYD110600026836
    Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO APHYD00378520000006047 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 24.06.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : APHYD110600026842
    Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO APHYD00378520000006047 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 24.06.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

The same has been conveyed to Pf commissioner and Hyderabad regional office also through email but there is only one response from PF commissioner which says that the request has been forwarded to regional office, since it has been 2 months for that also and there is no response from regional office or anyone else.

Please look into this issue as it has been long time I am waiting for my Money.
    I am hoping to hear back from you soon.

Thanks,
    Vipul

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.12%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: complaint against- delay in pf withdrawal

Use EPFiGMS - Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System

A lot of people are suffering with their PF related woes owing to the attitude of employers as well as the PF Authorities. Mostly these delays are owing to the corruption. Although, the Government is doing its best to provide information to the employees in a better way, yet the means of the corrupt are stronger than the measures of the Government.

However, still, one can take some measures to get the information:

01. First you should directly ask your HR dept. to provide your PF Number, and other assistance that you require concerning your PF related issue.
    02. However, if employer neglects your request, just approach Regional PF Office and consult EDP section. (You have to be smart and humble while requesting EDP section, just tell your company's Name, your name and your Account No., the person will verify your records through computer and will let you know the exact status as on date)
    03. All of you seeking PF related help may use the following link which will take you to EPFO newly launched "Employees Provident Fund internet Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) portal: http://www.epfindia.com/grievance.htm or go to http://epfigms.gov.in/

This is the New service started by EPFO for online redressal of grievances of the members of EPFO and covers the following types of the queries:
    1. Withdrawal/Final Settlement of PF (Form19/20/31/10C)
    2. Transfer of PF Accumulations (Form 13)
    3. Scheme Certificate (Form 10 C)
    4. Settlement of Pension (Form 10 D)
    5. Issue of PF Slip/PF Balance
    6. Payment of Insurance Benefit (Form 5 IF)
    7. Cheque Returned/Misplaced
    8. Other (Not covered above)

I HAVE USED THIS FACILITY MYSELF AND I GOT THE ONLINE REPLY WITHIN 9 DAYS.
    Please tell us your experience with the above so that the other members could be benefited accordingly.

04. Also see the following blog at :
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...nt-system.html
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-platform.html
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-interest.html

05. EPFO has launched a new system for getting PF updates through SMS, if your Account is still operative: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/MembBal.html
    One can also see your claim status from the following link Claim status of any EPFO office can be seen: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/ClaimStatus_New.html

06.For other details, following link can be tried: http://www.epfindia.nic.in/

07. Alternatively you can file RTI Application with the Concerned RPFC and seek necessary information.
    Likes Mehul Hirpara liked this post

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PF Account Number: MH/41586/2305

I have applied for withdrawal of my PF amount from Kotak securities Ltd. in Jan 2010 but I have not received the withdrawal till date. I have worked with Kotak securities Ltd from 2004- Sep 2008 bearing Employee Code: KS1085.

PF office has made an NEFT to my Kotak Mahindra bank Account on 30-11-2011 but the same has been rejected because that bank account was already closed on 12-08-2011. Attached is the bank account statement for the period.

I have submitted the Re-issue Performa with requisite proofs to Kotak Securities Ltd. in Feb 2011. The same was submitted to the PF department (check the attachment) ,through Sawant Consultant (agent Kotak Securities Ltd.) dated: 4-10-2010.

I have also registered my grievance at EPFO with Registration number ROBND/E/2012/00937 in Feb 2012. but have not got any reply from their end.

Till date I have not got my Pf withdrawal.

Request you to pls help me to withdraw my PF amount at the earliest.

Name:
    Surendera M. Bhanot
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.12%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gvarunin View Post
    PF Account Number: MH/41586/2305

I have applied for withdrawal of my PF amount from Kotak securities Ltd. in Jan 2010 but I have not received the withdrawal till date. I have worked with Kotak securities Ltd from 2004- Sep 2008 bearing Employee Code: KS1085.

PF office has made an NEFT to my Kotak Mahindra bank Account on 30-11-2011 but the same has been rejected because that bank account was already closed on 12-08-2011. Attached is the bank account statement for the period.

I have submitted the Re-issue Performa with requisite proofs to Kotak Securities Ltd. in Feb 2011. The same was submitted to the PF department (check the attachment) ,through Sawant Consultant (agent Kotak Securities Ltd.) dated: 4-10-2010.

I have also registered my grievance at EPFO with Registration number ROBND/E/2012/00937 in Feb 2012. but have not got any reply from their end.

Till date I have not got my Pf withdrawal.

Request you to pls help me to withdraw my PF amount at the earliest.

Please ytri EPFiGMA as suggested in Post # 2 above.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have registered grievance with Bangalore PF office for my PF transfer application. Its been more than 30 days now but nobody has given any answer. I've sent reminder now but don't have much hope now. Should I go for RTI or should I wait for response of grievance? Please suggest.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.76 MB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%
    Monthly Activity
    0.42%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    Monoranjan Gorai
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Monthly Activity
    0.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have the same issue from Bangalore PF Office. It is more than 4 months, still PF Withdraw did not happen.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription