Default rti in mdu rohtak

i have filed rti application in mdu rohtak on 21 oct to get my checked answer copy.but till now i dont get any response from them.....so please help me,whant can i do now ...

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Default re: rti in mdu rohtak

You have to wait 30 days for the PIO to provide you information. Add another 5 days for postal delays.

Read:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/guide/fundam...he-rti-act-18/

0 Not allowed!
    Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira

Question neglegence of rti in mdu rohtak.........

i have given two rti applications in mdu rohtak two month ago....but till now they are not responding me....one week ago i met rti officer in university.........but they simply saving that "u can do what u like"......so please help me....what can i do now/

0 Not allowed!

4. Default Re: neglegence of rti in mdu rohtak.........

It appears you have indulged in RTI adventurism without knowing a few basics. Please study the various chapters in the home page of our portal starting with : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/conten...le-format.html. Then discuss your queries in the forum with active members. The you will come to know how to proceed.

0 Not allowed!
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    jatin sharma
    Blog Entries

Default Re: neglegence of rti in mdu rohtak.........

Dear emohit,
    RTI is not a genie.You must strive hard to get information .Hence, it is righty quoted at #2 :-
    It appears you have indulged in RTI adventurism without knowing a few basics.
    Go through the given link plus I suggest you to read the forum daily until you are satisfied that you understand the procedure .

0 Not allowed!

Default Re: rti in mdu rohtak

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते