Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default name and telephone number of the dy-registrar of thane

Hello,
    can someone pls help me out with the telephone number and address of the Dy-registrar/sub-registrar of co-op Hsg society at thane.also would like to know if there is a email id for him aswell,and can RTI be filed regarding a society with the dy-registrar/sub-registrar.

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Default Re: name and telephone number of the dy-registrar of thane

There are some telephone numbers available here:

Department of Registration & Stamps, Maharashtra ( District Details ) (RISS / SARITA - II)

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries

U can refer BSNL/MTNL directory under Govt. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- India's No. 1 Telecommunications Company also provide directory for all India. U may visit http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...under-rti.html

0 Not allowed!
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Dear Mr. Bhatia,

I understand that Mr. Rajesh Vyas has travelled there personally, he is from Shanti Nagar, Mira Road which falls under Thane.

His RTI India username is rv253.

Please send a PM to him, I am also hereby sending him a PM, so that he may post the details in this thread.

0 Not allowed!
    "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -- Calvin Coolidge.

Name:
    Rajesh Vyas
    Blog Entries

Default name and telephone number of the dy-registrar of thane

Quote Originally Posted by pdbhatia View Post
    Hello,
    can someone pls help me out with the telephone number and address of the Dy-registrar/sub-registrar of co-op Hsg society at thane.also would like to know if there is a email id for him aswell,and can RTI be filed regarding a society with the dy-registrar/sub-registrar.
    I have Bad Experience as Deputy Registrar Co-operative Society. He never replied, Never took any action on the Society but he simply said you can go in court. He was 100% able to solve problem but he was never wanted to do anything. Everytime he fooled. Evemn RTI reply he played game. Posted after 1 and half month with letter dated 15 days after my RTi application. Looks he have tie-up with Post office as Thane Post Office had not put their seal on such Important Letter cover!!!!!

Let's see how he is treating you.
    Here is Address.
    Deputy Registrar Co-operative Society, Mira-Bhayander Circle,
    2nd Floor, Vardhavat Mension, Shivaji Path, Thane -West.
    Telephone numbers I will provide you in 2-3 days.

Do you have Leakage/maintanance dispute with society? For leakage etc Deputy Registrar is not ready to take any action. He is saying aggrieved party can go in court- EVENif there is Court Order and It is written in Maharashtra Co-operative Society Act that It is Society who have to repair let it be internal or external leakage since members are paying Maintenance Charges.

Rajesh

0 Not allowed!

Dear Rajesh,

Thanks so much, for providing the address.

We all are in the same boat, pls bear the agony with us.

It is not only the office of deputy registrar, but RTI applicants are facing this problems with all the public authorities.

The reason why you were not as successful with RTI as expected is because presently the SIC is not functioning anywhere near optimum.

CM's who are directly responsible for appointing SIC's are to be blamed for the present status of SIC's.

Nevertheless RTI is great concept and has to succeed eventually.

0 Not allowed!
    "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -- Calvin Coolidge.

Name:
    ankita

Deputy district registrar , Thane

0 Not allowed!

Name:
    Rajesh Vyas
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pdbhatia View Post
    Hello,
    Dear Bhatia Ji,
    Here is Address of Deputy Registrar of Co-Operative Housing Society at Thane.
    Vardhavat Mension, Shivaji Path, Thane- West, Near Railway Station

I will provide you Phone number but just now I dont have with me.
    Rajesh Vyas

0 Not allowed!