Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Formation of Cooperative Housing Society

Dear Sir,

I have entered into registered agreement with the builder for purchaser of new flat two years back. I am living in the said flat from last 18 months. But now builder is asking no objection certificate for installation of Mobile Tower on the said building from me which I don't want and till he gets it, he is not going for sale deed. The clause of Mobile Tower in not mentioned in the Registered Agreement. We, the resident owners are willing to form cooperative housing society, but we are not having the sale deeds yet.

I request you to guide me in the matter.(Either for Sale Deed or To form the society)

Name:
    Ganpat
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%
    Monthly Activity
    0.17%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: Formation of Cooperative Housing Society

In this portal our focus is on the Right To Information Act. Your problem is beyond our scope here. Please approach a good advocate and take his assistance. You can even move the consumer forum for deficiency in service, since the builder has not completed the sale deed formalities, despite taking money from all of you. A unified approach from all the flat owners is very much essential here. Please also try our sister-site, www.bighelpers.org, where lot of housing society problems are discussed.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription