0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default getting property card (7/12 utara) in my name

I own a plot of land (NA) in Mahapoli village, Tal: Bhiwandi, Dist: Thane, Maharashtra

This land was bought in June 2007 vide registered sale deed at the tehsildars office. I got the 7/12 (property card) officially issued in my name from the Village Talathi the very same day. Now in October 2011 when i visited the Tehsil land record office to get a fresh 7/12 (property card) i was shocked to see that my land is still in the name of previous owners. Now the procedure to get my name is on the property card is to visit the Talathi office at his convinient timings & convince him to open all the records of his office pertaining to my land then offer him favours & perks along which the official fees which i had earlier paid to do this same work, then only my property record will be updated.

I would like to know who is the concerned authority to update the land records at the Tehsil & why was it not updated since more than 4 years.

Please guide me as to how to draft this application & to whom it is to be addressed.

Is there any online submition procedure which we can do.

Thanks

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    158.0 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.8%
    Monthly Activity
    1.16%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: getting property card (7/12 utara) in my name

Please submit the application for mutation plot in your name along with necessary documents like copy of sale deed, tax receipt etc. If they are not doing it in one or two months' time, you can follow up with RTI Application - seek the note sheet and orders of competent authority on your application etc.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Raveena,
    The mutation (pherphar) of the plot is also effected in June 2007. I have all the original papers with me (7/12 issued in June 2007, Mutation papers in my name issued in June 2007, Registered sale deed along with stamp duty & registeration fees paid, Index 2, Fees receipt for getting papers transfered in my name etc).

Please help me with the draft of RTI application to know the concerned authority assigned for this work & how do i know what progress was made in this when mutation & sale deed was already effected at the Talathi office records.

Thanks

Name:
    Sunil Ahya
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    15.5 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.65%
    Monthly Activity
    1.29%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You may download the RTI application form valid for the state of Maharashtra from here RTI_Application_Form_Mah.doc

You will need to paste a court fee stamp of Rs. 10/- on your RTI application.

For help in drafting queries for your RTI application please click on the following link http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html
    Likes kaziammar liked this post

"It is elementary that what is binding on the court in a subsequent case is not the conclusion arrived at in a previous decision" "A case is only an authority for what it actually decides and not what may come to follow logically from it. Judgments of courts are not to be construed as statutes" - Supreme Court in AIR 1982 SC 149 (at p.231).

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.58%
    Monthly Activity
    2.51%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

First you lodge a detailed complaint against Talati with certified copies of supporting papers to Mamlatdar/Tahsildar and request him to update record and issue latest 7 x 12, 6 and 8A forms. If he does not act in two months, you may use RTI with SPIO of Mamlatdar office by referring:

Long pending? :
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html

Maharashtra:
    Mahrashtra RTI Rules - Guide
    Likes kaziammar liked this post

It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Jps50,
    Thanks for the reply. I went through your blog its interesting to know that so many people derive benefit from your efforts.
    LONG PENDING-1.pdf‎ doesnt seem to open, I have tried all possible ways. would you please mail me the same at xxx@yyy.zzz

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.91%
    Monthly Activity
    0.53%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kaziammar View Post
    Dear Jps50,
    Thanks for the reply. I went through your blog its interesting to know that so many people derive benefit from your efforts.
    LONG PENDING-1.pdf‎ doesnt seem to open, I have tried all possible ways. would you please mail me the same at xxx@yyy.zzz
    It is opening correctly !
    Please try once again.
    @cjkarira

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.01%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved