SPEED POST WITH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Shivam Apartment, 8/84A, Netaji Nagar, Flat No 7, 1st Floor,
P.S. Jadavpur, Kolkata - 700092. Mobile: 9038506359.
Office of the District Magistrate, Balurghat Administrative office, Collectary,
Balurghat, Dist. Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin Code: 733101.
Sub: Application under Section 6 (i) of Right To Information Act. 2005.
Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar) daughter of Late Nirod Ranjan Das is C.D.P.O., Kumargunj ICDS Projects, Dist. Dakshin Dinajpur and Resident of Hazipur (Mahinagar), P.O. Balurghat, Dist. Dakshin Dinajpur, W.B. Pin Code. 733103. Appointed under SC quota copy of certified copies all enclosed herewith.
Her father Late Nirod Ranjan Das was employed under Department of Agriculture, West Bengal, retired 31.01.2006 from Office of the Assistant Director of Agriculture, Raiganj Sub-division, P.O. Karnajora, Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, as Accountant–cum-Head Clerk.
I had applied for details of their appointment from the appropriate authorities and confirmed that Late Nirod Ranjan Das appointed in the above post under General Category and Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar) appointed in the above post under SC Category all certified copies are enclosed herewith for your kind reference please.
With reference to the above please provide me the following information as per the statute of the RTI Act. 2005 regarding Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar):
1. Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar) is SC Category and her father Sri Nirod Ranjan Das retired from the above service as General Category employee. Did your officials verify/investigate the above mater before issuing her SC certificate? If yes please provide certified copies of details reports of Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar).
2. Please provide all certified copies of documents/ certificates/letters/ proceedings/orders numbers & certified copies of letters/proceedings/orders etc. which had supported your office issuing SC Certificate to Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar)?
3. Please provide certified copy of rule/GO or appropriate statute of the Act which had supported, issuing the abovementioned SC Certificate to Mrs. Alpana Das (Sarkar).
4. Please provide Name & Designation of the officers/Employees who were responsible for verification/investigation of the entire abovementioned processes/verifications/investigations issuing her SC Certificate.
5. In the event that the process of application and certification and thereafter appointment under quota reserved for SC candidates being subject of serious fraud and other criminal acts. kindly mention the name of person(s) who shall be tried under various sections of IPC, including Sec.465, 120b, etc.?
6. In event of (5) above please mention the authorities who should be notified for inquiry, investigations etc. related to State Govt. employees who are a party to above undesirable criminally offensive events?
Required court fees have been affixed herewith and actual cost of copies sought for will be provided under the RTI Act, 2005 and requesting your office to reply as per statute of the Act.
Date: 22.01.2011. Encl. all above.
No reply hence State Commision Conducted Hearing on 06.09.2011. SDO has submitted a report which was not actual information I sught for. On the date of hearing Commission was pleased on my submission and directed the SDO on 12.09.2011 to furnish information to me with intimation to them within 30 days from the date of received of the order. SDO did not provide me information but sent a mail to the commission. which I obtained through another fresh RTI at Commission. But SDO are reamain untouched Commission did not impose penalty etc.
Details of my steps attached herewith