Post Thanks / Like

Default Transfer Fees for Transfer of Membership in MHADA from Original allottee to my name

This is with regards to Transfer Fees for Transfer of Membership of MHADA Property from Original allottee to my name. I have obtained NOC from MHADA which clearly states that no such fees is payable for Transfer of Membership and my name can be registered as Member of the Society in place of Original Allottee.

Our society where out of 31 members, approx 25 members have transferred their property at a time when there was some Transfer Fees which was payable to MHADA which stands withdrawn now. Society now has passed a resolution to collect an amount in lieu of that Transfer Fees from the person seeking the transfer of membership and retain it with the society as fund for the society.

My query is
    1. Can Society pass such resolution which is prejudicial to the interest of a selected few?
    2. Is this resolution oppressive on the minority and against their interest?
    3. What is the course of action possible?

Pl. advice.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Transfer Fees for Transfer of Membership in MHADA from Original allottee to my name

This portal is only meant for discussing issues related to the RTI Act.
    You can try Big Helpers

Thread Closed

Follow me on Twitter @cjkarira