Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Information

  1. #1


    I wanted to know about amount release to Grampradhan in a year.
    Gram pradhan is in UP
    Dist: Sant Ravidas nagar
    Block: Bhadohi
    Panchayat: Arjunpur

  2. #2

    Default Re: Information

    This is only a discussion portal on the RTI Act 2005.
    You cannot get any information here.
    Members here can only guide you to use the RTI Act effectively and correctly to get the information you are seeking.
    Do you want to use the RTI Act ?

    Twitter: @cjkarira

  3. #3

    Default Re: Information

    Thank you. for your reply.

    How I can take any information related to village through RTI, wanted procedure for filing RTI.


    Keshav Singh

  4. #4

    Default Re: Information

    You can file a RTI application with the SPIO of the Panchayat or the BDO (Block Development Officer)

    Your RTI Application has to be as per the RTI Rules and Fees for UP.
    These are available in the Guide section of the Portal: RTI Guide

    Please read the other articles in the Guide section as well as the links given in the FAQ here: RTI FAQ

    These will be of help to you during the RTI process.

    Please also read:

    Time limits specified in the RTI Act - Guide
    How to submit a RTI Application - Guide

    Twitter: @cjkarira


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android