Monthly Activity
    0.12%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default please post me the format of applying for right to information act

hi everybody,
    iam rajesh, iam new to this blog. I have a problem regarding right to information act. I donot know how to apply for some information regarding roads laid in our layout.
    i will give brief introduction of my problem. please give the format of application.
    my house is located in sadguru layout which is in survey no.58, karmanghat village, saroornagar mandal which comes to L.B.Nagar Municipality, hyderabad. in our layout few roads are laid and few roads are left by the contractor. when i asked the contractor those roads which are left will be done afterwards. Taking advantage of this few real estate brokers are trying to occupy the space left for roads which are present in the layout copy, and the layout is given permission by panchayath.

My questions are.
    1) to whom should i give application for information about the road work done.
    2) what is format of the application.
    3) what are the essentials those must be submitted along with the application.

thanks for information in advance

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.05%
    Monthly Activity
    0.79%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: please post me the format of applying for right to information act

Mr. Rajesh

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

1.Application Format:

No application format or First Appeal format is prescribed.

2.what are the essentials those must be submitted along with the application.

RTI Application Fee (Sec 6(1))
    Public Authorities at Village level – NO FEE
    Public Authorities at Mandal level – Rs. 5.00
    All other Public Authorities – Rs. 10.00
    Fees to be paid by Cash, Bankers Cheque, Demand Draft or IPO payable to “Accounts Officer” or designated officer OR By affixing Court Fee Stamp on the application OR by remittance to Head of Account: “0070 – Other Administrative Services – 60 – Other Services – MH800 Other Receipts – SH(25) Receipts under RTI Act 2005 – 001 Receipt under RTI Act 2005”

AND
    How to write RTI application:
    How to write an RTI Application? - RTI Guide

AP RTI rules & useful Sites:
    Andhra Pradesh RTI Rules, Fees, APSIC and Useful websites - RTI Guide

How to locate PIO:
    HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Important: a well drafted RTI application on road repair by Sh. Karira available as attachment in the thread given below. You can edit it as per your requirement

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/3134-r...-district.html

Possibly this info will be of good help to you

revert back if still have any doubt, members will help you out.
    regards