Lv. Percent
    13.92%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I am Dilip prajapat , a student of small town Rajaldesar(Dist: Churu,State : Rajasthan )

I filed the RTI against the Rajasthan Technical University(RTU), Kota to give the certified photocopy of my answersheet of B.Tech 5th semester branch Electronics & Communication reason being i was passed and i obtained less marks in two subject and feedback of revalution they send back in one subject But the university rules is if the canidate is passed they can't give supplementry(back) or fail[mentioned in para no 5(b) file name:Rules_for_Revaluation_of_Answer_Books_26.5.2011 available on RTU websitehttp://www.rtu.ac.in/btech/]. Now my situation is i does not have any degree and job , passout of 2011 batch & i also disturb mentally due to this. what can i do suggest me..........

Attached Files Attached Files

Name:
    ABHISHEK
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.58%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: I am Dilip prajapat , a student of small town Rajaldesar(Dist: Churu,State : Rajasthan )

simply move to high court on the basis of the rules framed by University. You will immediate get relief in 7 days. University have did so many mistakes in year 2012 or 11 for providing grace marks and back promotion rules. So many student approached high court and taught lesson to higher authority of RTU that the action of RTU is illegal and arbitrary.
    All the best....immediate move high court.
    Likes dk.churu liked this post

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Monthly Activity
    3.59%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: photocopies of answer-sheets

Approach the SIC by phone or personal visit and ask them to reschedule the hearing for another close by date - since 7th was a holiday.

@cjkarira

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.92%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: I am Dilip prajapat , a student of small town Rajaldesar(Dist: Churu,State : Rajasthan )

My revalution result came after around 11 months
    But i need these certified rules from RTU kota
    University still not providing the certified copies of Answer Sheets
    The date of hearing given by RIC jaipur was on 7 march 2012 that was holiday
    what i do next

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    297.4 KB
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%
    Monthly Activity
    3.59%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Read the post above your post !

@cjkarira

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.92%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ya i will go to SIC (RIC jaipur) on 12 March 2012(Monday) , I think application should be needed for demanding new hearing date or copy of reply of the university of my Second Appeal(submitted 3 months before)

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.92%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also filed application for certified Rules of Re-valution of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) before going to High Court.
    Could i go without certified Documents of Rules of Re-valution, Certified Photocopies of Answer Sheets
    But i have Photocopy of 5th Sem Main Exam Result(I was pass) and Original copy of Re-valution Marksheet(that declare Fail by reducing 18 Marks) but as the Rules of Re-valution they can't Reduce more than 20%(pdf attached para 5(b)) of the Main paper (Max marks 80)

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.92%
    Monthly Activity
    0.02%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

RTU will provide copies but they charged RS. 1000/- for each copies only for 5 minutes.........