Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Voter's ID Correction

  1. Voter's ID Correction


    In my Voters ID Card my Name is wrongly mentioned Shanti Baby instead of Shanty Baby.So I can't use this card as my ID Proof.Now I want to Apply for PAN Card. Please give me Guidelines to solve this problem.

    Thanking you,

    Yours truly
    Shanty Shajan

  2. #2

    Re: Voter's ID Correction


    Discussions on thios portal are about RTI Act 2005.
    Please try our sister website for other matters.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android