Kindly approve the RTI pitition
This is a discussion on Kindly approve the RTI pitition within the Ask for Framing an RTI Question forums, part of the RTI Community Support category; Sir, My estranged wife lodged a false Complaint against me at a different police staion nieghter at my jurisdiction nor her P.S. and the respective P.S registered the same as ...
- 04-01-2012, 09:48 AM #1Just Popping In
- Join Date
- May 2011
- partha sarkar
Kindly approve the RTI pitition
My estranged wife lodged a false Complaint against me at a different police staion nieghter at my jurisdiction nor her P.S. and the respective P.S registered the same as GDE. On that day I was sick and at home. She already has produced that GDE in court. Most suprisingly Police did not investigate on that General Diary's compliant. I had submitted counter a complint on 25.02.2012 with all relevant supproting along with certified copy of the court plaint follwed by RTI. In reply the authority informed it is non-cognizable offence and keep themself silent on the above GDE registred by my estranged wife on 20.12.2012.
I will be grateful if the following questionnnaire in RTI application approve by the expart panel to get at the truth:
The State Public Information Officer and the Joint Commissioner of Police (A),
Lalbazar, Kolkata Police, 18, Lalbazar Street, Kolkata – 700 001.
Subject: Seeking Information under the Right To Information Act, 2005.
Ref: (1) Your office memo no 7280/RTP+RTI+Enclo, R-874/12, dated 23.03.2012 along with memo no. 6139//RTP+RTI dt 13.03.2012 and a copy of the report obtained from the Deputy Commissioner of Police, South Division, Kolkata. (2) GDE No. 1962, dated 20.12.2012, Alipore Police Station (copy enclosed).
In spirit of the section 6 (1) of the RTI Act, 2005 kindly provide the following information:
1. With reference to the above your office has violated the provisions of Act and taken 15 days to transfer the application under section 6(3) of RTI Act, 2005 kindly provide whether such kind of violation is a regular affair of your department by giving a lame excuse shortage of staffs.
2. Kindly provide what action has already been initiated by your good office on GDE No. 1962, dated 20.12.2011, Alipore Police Station.
3. Kindly provide daily progress made on GDE No. 1962, dated 20.12.2011, Alipore Police Station.
4. Kindly provide status report regarding action taken till date with reference to my all petitions and your office above correspondences in respect of GDE No. 1962, dated 20.12.2011, Alipore Police Station.
5. Kindly provide what action can be taken against a false complaint and subsequently registered by false GDE. Whether a false compliant is a non-cognizable offence? If yes, kindly provide the Rules as per existing laws or If the answer is negative what action can be taken against the person who lodged false complaint and the same has been registered as General Diary as per law.
6. Kindly provide with reference to the question no. 4 if such person use that GDE in the court to get favourable order by misleading the court and the accused lodged complaint along with all relevant supporting documents. In such situation kindly provide what responsibilities your good offices have on this matter as per appropriate provision of laws even if it is a non-cognizable office.
7. Kindly provide whether any FIR has already been registered against GDE no. 1962, dated 20.12.2011, Alipore P.S. If yes kindly provide certified copy of the same. If no FIR or action kindly provide appropriate reason as per appropriate provisions of laws.
8. Kindly provide what responsibilities generally have the Kolkata police if a compliant lodge by a person in any police station and the same has been registered as General Diary? Whether any inquiry conducts by your department as per provisions of law despite nature of complaint is a non-cognizable offence? If no what responsibilities Kolkata Police have on such complaint as per law? Is it permissible as per law to freeze such complaint by your department?
9. Kindly provide have Kolkata police any responsibility to inquire into any compliant registered as GDE whether it is true or false? If no, what normally your department has do on those complaints as per provisions of law. If your department understands that such complaint is false will they freeze these without any actions?
10. Kindly provide inquiry / investigation report or any actions taken report till date on GDE no. 1962, dated 20.12.2011, Alipore PS. If no, such inquiry / investigation etc. kindly provide reason as per law.
11. Kindly provide reasons as per provisions of law with reference to my complaint the same has been registered as GDE No. 2405, dated 25.02.2012 despite mentioned in my complaint and/or other appropriate of IPC against false complaint. Kindly provide reasons as per Govt. rules and your views as per existing provisions of laws whether a complaint with all relevant supporting against a false compliant as registered as GDE is treating as non-cognizable offence?
Required court fees Rs. 10/- have been affixed herewith as per the RTI Act, 2005 and requesting to provide information that are seeking under the RTI Act, 2005. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in Section 8 of the Act “Exemption from disclosure of information” and to best of my knowledge.
Date: 02.04.2012. ADDRESS: Shivam Apartment, 8/84A, Netaji Nagar, Flat No 7, 1st Floor, P.S. Patuli, Kolkata - 700092. Mobile: XXXXXXXXXXXX and email@example.com - Deleted mobile number and email id - posting against forum rules
Enclosed Photo copies as described below:
1. GDE No. 1962, dated 20.12.2012, Alipore Police Station.