Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default delay in appointment of notary public

example of corruption in india
    To
    Dr. Manmohan Singh,
    Hon’ble Prime Minister, Government of India, New Delhi.
    Sub:- COMPLAINT AGAINST AND FOR DIRECTION TO CONCERNED COMPETENT AUTHORITY (NOTARIES CELL), DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFAIRS, MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE, GOVT. OF INDIA, NEW DELHI TO TRACE OUT MY APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS A NOTARY PUBLIC.
    Sir,
    The complainant respectfully submits as under:-
    With due respect, I beg to say graciously that in the year 2008, I had applied for appointment as a Notary Public to the competent authority (Notaries cell), but the same was returned after three years vide Letter no. 5(1579/PUNJAB) 2009-NC dated 03-02-2011 by Sh. Balbir Singh, Assisstant Legal Advisor and Competent Authority (Notaries), Ministry of Law and Justice (Department of Legal Affairs), Government of India, New Delhi to submit a fresh application. This department has not taken any action on my application from the year 2008 to till date.
    On 16-4-2011, I have made an application for appointment as a Notary through the concerned Hon’ble District Judge, Ludhiana in the form of memorial and my application is being forward by Hon’ble District Judge Ludhiana to The Secretary, Department of Law and Justice, Government of India, New Delhi vide dispatch no. 3093/G dated 21.4.2011 (two applications vide dispatch no. 3093/G and 3055/G both dated 21-4-2011 send in one envelop by Hon’ble District Judge, Ludhiana), but my application is still pending since then. I am practicing as an advocate at District Courts, Ludhiana since more than 13 years back.
    On 09-09-2011, I have sent representation to your good self for appointment as a Notary. On 29-11-2011, I have received a letter no. F. No. 5A(85)/2011-NC dated the November 2011 from Sh. Ramesh Chander Kathia, Deputy Legal Advisor and Competent Authority (Notaries), Ministry of Law and Justice, Department of legal affairs, New Delhi, in which he stated that my memorial /application for the appointment of Notary Public has not been received in this department. Thereafter I have moved application dated 02-12-2011 by hand to Hon’ble District Judge, Ludhiana for supplying details in writing Dispatch no., date and to which department my case has been sent. I have received reply to my said application dated 02-12-2011 vide no. 10208/G dated 08-12-2011, in which stated that my application was sent to the Secretary, Department of Law and Justice, Government of India, New Delhi vide Dispatch no. 3093/G dated 21-4-2011. I have already sent several LETTERS dated 6-8-2011, 6-9-2011, 9-9-2011, 17-9-2011, 1-12-2011, 2-12-2011, 5-12-2011, 10-12-2011, 15-12-2011, 20-12-2011, 24-12-2011, 3-1-2012, 23-01-2012, 25-2-2012, 6-3-2012 and 22-3-2012 to your good self, but no reply sent to me, but all in vain. It is not out of place to mention here that I have no hope that this Government will provide me fair justice.
    It is, therefore, humbly prayed that stern emergent legal action may kindly be taken against THE CONCERNED COMPETENT AUTHORITY (NOTARIES CELL), DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL AFFAIRS, MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE, GOVT. OF INDIA, NEW DELHI TO TRACE OUT MY APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS A NOTARY and applicant be appointed as a Notary in the interest of justice.
    Thanking you,
    Complainant,
    Nirmal Kumar (Aggarwal) S/O Sh. Krishan Lal R/O B-XXXIV-6527/31-A, Street no. 3 Gagan Vihar, Chuharpur Road, Haibowal Kalan, Ludhiana - 141 001. Phone no. B]XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules[/B]

Total Downloaded
    RTI Activity - Stats
    RTI Activity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0%
    Monthly Activity
    0.11%
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Re: delay in appointment of notary public

Delay in appointment of Notary Public and to trace my Application From, Advocate Manisha C. Phadke.
    KALYAN District- Thane State – Maharashtra
    My enrollment no. : – MAH/1173/1988, Bombay

TO,
    Nirmal Kumar Singh, Director of Notary Cells, New- Delhi –
    Respected Sir, cpio-la@nic.in
    The Complaint respectfully submits as under ---
    With due respect, I beg to say that on dated 20/12/2011 I dispatch no. 7243 I sent my Notary Public Application with certificates through proper Channel i.e. , through D.J. Thane and other documents to you at New- Delhi. The same is received by you to your dept. Through telephone talk your Dept, assured me and the Dept of post office also informed me; that the said letter is duly received by you. The prescribed Interview Schedule is fixed in May 2013. I have not received any letter from you about Interview & not informed anything else.
    It is therefore, humble prayed the emergent legal action may kindly be taken against the concern Competent Authority, New Delhi (Notary cells) to trace my application & for the appointment me as a Notary Public in the interest of Justice. I hope Dept. will provide me fair justice.

Thanking you,
    Yours Faithfully,
    Advocate M.C. PHADKE Complaint

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android

Newsletter Subscription