Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Name:
    manohr sarawade
    Post Thanks / Like

Default how i get my pf money

sir ,
    i left the previous job last year, now i want to withdraw my money from my pf account......pls guide me how i get my money

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how i get my pf money

Manohar ji

To withdraw the PF you need to fill & submit PF withdrawal form the forms are Form 10c and Form 19,

1st case: You can take the same forms to your old company and with the help of your HR dept you can fill it and get the form signed from the authorized person. After that submit the form in PF office, you will get an acknowledgement receipt. 45 days(normal course) from that your money will be credited to the bank account number you specify in the form u r filling in (you will need the MICR code of the bank for that) or you can opt for money order also. You will get a letter from the pf office before the money gets credited to your account. It will have the details of how much will be credited
    Forms available here: EPFO

2nd Case:If the company is closed and the employer is either not traceable or refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72 (5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:
    1.Manager of a bank.
    2.By any gazetted officer.
    3.Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
    Provident Fund Organization).
    4.Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

For complete details please see the blog of Taurus Sir:

RTI India - taurus

Possibly this info will be of good help to you
    Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .
    regards

Name:
    Aniruddha
    Post Thanks / Like

Default want to knoww

Provident Fund Information and my balance
    want to knoww

Name:
    s.girisankar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default know the pf status

dear all

i m a new member in rti, i want to know the balance available in my pf account, and how can i claim it?

Name:
    Arun S
    Post Thanks / Like

hello ambrish ,
    Thats was very useful info . To add to that , I have another query .
    In my scenario , the employer is hostile and not co operating with the pf withdrawals to any of the employees .
    So lawfully second option would apply to us . The employer has deposited the PF up until Sept 2008 only and Lot us have resigned after that . Would it be a problem for us if we mention the actual reliving date ? would we still get the PF money ? Other scenario is to go and put the reliving date to match with the PF submitted month . bUt in that case we will not be able to recover the rest of the PF money for the duration of the work .Is there a way out for this . Please help

Name:
    Shailendra Sarin
    Post Thanks / Like

Default PF Account Status

How to find out my account balance in my PF account online ?

Name:
    Tamada shanmukha rao
    Post Thanks / Like

Default epf balance

iam T.shanmukha Rao epf account in chenai region Pf no :-TN/17277/2637 please help me for balance enquiry right now how much balance
    thanks
    t.shanmukha rao

Name:
    ambrish
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dear Member/s

Online faciltiy is available for accounts maintained at PUNE, Ahmedabad, Chennai and Kerala regional offices of EPFO.

For details please see the blog/s of Taurus Sir

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ance-line.html

If ur a/c is maintained with an office where online facility is not available please see this blog ( by JPS Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...rough-rti.html

regards

Quote Originally Posted by arunsachi View Post
    hello ambrish ,
    Thats was very useful info . To add to that , I have another query .
    In my scenario , the employer is hostile and not co operating with the pf withdrawals to any of the employees .
    So lawfully second option would apply to us . The employer has deposited the PF up until Sept 2008 only and Lot us have resigned after that . Would it be a problem for us if we mention the actual reliving date ? would we still get the PF money ? Other scenario is to go and put the reliving date to match with the PF submitted month . bUt in that case we will not be able to recover the rest of the PF money for the duration of the work .Is there a way out for this . Please help
    Dear Arun

Mention the actual date of reliving. u ll get the contribution up to that date.

regards