Upvote Upvote:  0
Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: are the voter id card issuance authority responsible towards there job they are doing?

2. This poll is closed
  • yes

    2 100.00%
  • no

    1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13
  1. #1

    Change of Address in Voter's ID card

    Hi good morning,

    Iam from Coimbatore. My question is I have shifted my house to New locality , its rented house only. I wanted to change my address in Voter's ID for the address proof. Please advice to whom I should contact or what step I have to do.

  2. Default Re: Change of Address in Voter's ID card

    This portal is dedicated to discussions on RTI Act. For general queries like yours, you may try our sister portal www.bighelpers.org

  3. #3

    Default Re: Change of Address in Voter's ID card

    Dear Shyam This site is purely for RTI however information u require is available at this
    Election Commission India


  4. #4
    preet Kumar Gupta
    0 Post(s)
    0 Post(s)

    voter id card..

    hi friends ...this is preet kumar
    and i was issued my voter id card in 2008 and the details in the voter id card is absolutely incorrect ...and i wanted to know where should i go or contact to correct my voter id card details ...(for eg: address and fathers name )

    i am a resident of bangalore..pls help me ...friends..

  5. #5

    Default Re: voter id card..

  6. #6

    Default Change address in Voter ID card post marriage

    Hi All,

    My wife was earlier living in Tri Nagar, New Delhi..but wanted to get the address change in Voter ID card as she is now shifted to Vikaspuri area post marriage.

    Could you please look into this matter and help me in getting the address change in Voter ID card as she is holding the Voter ID card of Tri Nagar area in New Delhi.

    Alok Jain
    Vikaspuri, New Delhi- 18

  7. #7

    Default Re: Change of Address in Voter's ID card

    Dear Alok

    Please see post # 2 & 3 (above)


  8. Default Change of name in Voter ID Card

    Recently I got my Voter ID Card which carries a spelling error in my name. How can I correct it? Whom do I approach to for correcting it? Does it require any fees?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android