What to do
This is a discussion on What to do within the Ask for RTI Query forums, part of the RTI Community Support category; Hi, I am aninath..My “HELLO” to all rtiindia members. This is posted in order to seek help and guidance as regards what to do in respect of my case as ...
- 07-20-2012, 03:31 PM #1Opening Up
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
What to do
Hi, I am aninath..My “HELLO” to all rtiindia members. This is posted in order to seek help and guidance as regards what to do in respect of my case as highlighted hereunder.
Very recently the P.S.C, West Bengal on Feb 26,2012 had conducted a written exam for recruitment of Assistant Engineers(Civil) in various govt. departments. In response to the said recruitment advtt. I had applied myself for the said posts as an OBC-B candidate. I had appeared for the written exam at Kolkata and had given a fairly well paper and was expecting a call from the PSC for the interviews. But surprisingly,when the written results were published by PSC,WB, I could not trace my roll no. in the list. I am disgusted at this. Now that the interviews are also over, I do not understand as to what can be done. Also, I am sceptical that , if I approach the PSC, WB seeking a querry, it might turn down my request since it categorily says in its website Welcome to Official website of Public Service Commission,West Bengal, under RTI that,
Information relating to Confidential items exempted under section 8(1)(e) of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
1) Name(s) & other particulars of any Paper-Setter, Examiner / Head Examiner, Moderator of different recruitment examinations and Preliminary Written Tests in Selection Cases.
2) Name(s) & other particulars of Advisor / Expert/Board Members & Government Representative invited by the Commission to assist the Commission in the Interview Boards / Personality Tests.
3) Information regarding Marks secured by the candidates of any Recruitment Examination or any paper of a Recruitment Examination, the Examination process of which has not ended and allotment completed.
4) Cut-off Marks of any individual paper or a Recruitment Examination / Preliminary Written Test for short listing of candidates called for Interview.
5) Any information regarding name, no. of candidates & their particulars kept in the Reserved List of different Recruitment Examinations & Selection cases.
6) Proceedings relating to Promotion, Selection & Disciplinary cases.
7) Name & particulars of the Press where sensitive materials e.g. Papers, Test Booklets, Answer Sheets, OMRs etc. are printed.
8) Access to the Answer Script / Sheets of candidates taking different Recruitment Examination / Preliminary Written Test / Screening test / Departmental Examination…….ETC…
Under the above, circumstances, I may please be helped and guided..Please help…
- 07-20-2012, 03:50 PM #2
Re: What to do
a. ITS my suggestion that FILE RTI application for the info which is of any use to you/anyone.
b. You may reframe your application by taking help from this blog:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...-act-2005.html
c. Also read this thread & links provided in the posts therein: Whether the particulars of a examiner in a recruiting agency be disclosed or not?