Tips for hearing in cic/sic
by, 04-12-2012 at 09:42 PM (217 Views)
TIPS FOR HEARING IN CIC/SIC
1. Take all document/correspondence proof duly flagged on hearing.
2. Take a rehersal in your home with an idiot who doesnot know what RTI is try to make him understand why PIO/FAA should give you this information in 120 secs(approx).
(This is most hard part but will benefit you in hearing, donít really think you can make someone like that understand but itís good to practice for future debate in CIC/SIC hearing)
3. Complaint/prayer should be pressed always.
4. IC , PIO or FAA or all will try to divert the attention so keep concentrated on your petition. Never loose your cool.
5. Take a stamp paper(blank) with you so that IC canít give tips to PIO/FAA after you are gone.
6. Never leave the documents unattended in hearing room.
7. While pressing prayers given in second appeal, IC may say-
(a) I donít have much time to read,
(b) You donít have a point,
(c) Try to justify the decision of PIO by other bye laws,
(d) Dissolve the issue,
(e) I am giving decision whatsoever you say in favour of PIO/FAA.
Action- (a) Then how will you know what I am asking?
(b) Prove your point through RTI provisions avoid other bye laws , they canít break the law they are acting upon.
(c) Reherse in home about possible bye laws and Remember ďLawĒ canít be broken but can be manipulated either way.
(d) Never let emotion overcome your prayer, stick to it.
(e) Please quote the sec of RTI Act under which you are doing it.
(Will paste more after getting feedback from you guys after hearing)
Enjoy the age of transparency.
RTI India Message
Total Trackbacks 0