Post your personal experiences regarding RTI
1. My humble submission is in continuation to my petition dated November 15, 2010 which is very kindly forwarded by your prestigious office vide letter No. PMO ID No. 15/3/2010-PMP4/234243 on 23-02-2011 to the Secretary, Ministry of Personnel P.G. & PENSIONS on 23/02/2011, for an appropriate action.
2. In response to said letter of PMO office, the Under Secretary (RTI), Shri R.K. Girdhar
This has reference to my petition dated 19.10.2011 duly acknowledged by your office vide F. No. A 60011/3/2011/Admn.1(LA) dated 08.12.2011 and forwarding the same to the Joint Secretary, DOP & T. The said petition is further transmitted to the Deputy Secretary, DOP & T for appropriate action but I am sorry to state that nothing has been heard from the authority concerned so far.
2. It is brought to your kind notice that the petition was relating to administering the RTI Act to its
I am illustrating the facts on flouting and violation of the RTI Act by Shri Shaileh Gandhi, Information Commissioner, CIC, as extrapolated herein under:-
1. The decision No. CIC/OK/A/2008/00467 + 00397/SG/0921 dated 7th January, 2009 of Shri Shailesh Gandhi, Information Commissioner is pronounced without hearing of my second Appeal, listed as case No. CIC/OK/A/2008/00397 dated 11/02/2008, and duly registered vide Dy. No .8363 dated 11/02/2008.
2. The said decision is based on a hypothetical
From: jagdish rawat <email@example.com>
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>; "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>; "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, 29 July 2011 10:33 AM
Subject: R.I.O. Appeal under Section 23 of RTI Act without any directive from Competent Authority