Epfo has introduced the sms based communication platform
by, 08-14-2010 at 08:48 PM (1851 Views)
Untitled1 EPFO HAS INTRODUCED THE SMS BASED COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
The good news is that EPFO HAS INTRODUCED THE SMS BASED COMMUNICATION PLATFORM.pdfEPFO has introduced SMS based communication platform vide Circular No. ACC(IS)/PS/Misc./SMS/2010/21956 dated 16 July 2010. This system will help in establishment of central depository of database of Employers & Employees, with the help of BSNL and IS Division. The system will be connected with all 120 Field Offices of EPFO.
RANGE OF SERVICES:
01. Automatic SMS Broadcast of Claim, Pension Settlement and NEFT Transfers.
02. Automatic SMS Broadcast of Account Balance to all account holders at the end of each month.
03. SMS Broadcast of missing/incomplete documents on the receipt of a claim application from the beneficiary.
04. PF Curstomers will themselves be able to get the information of their PF balance ensuring the information is passed on to the right person
05. Members can check their Claim Status anytime from anywhere be sending “Claim ID”
So while sending any claim quote your Mobile No. to receive the benefit of this service.
For more detail refer to the Circular No. ACC(IS)/PS/Misc./SMS/2010/21956 dated 16 July 2010 (attached)
RTI India Message
Total Trackbacks 0