Rights of employees under the epf scheme
by, 31-01-10 at 06:16 PM (12174 Views)
Each member of the EPF have many rights as provided under the EPF Act and Scheme.
- Right to membership of PF, Pension and EDLI Schemes for every employee of covered establishment drawing monthly Basic pay and D.A. upto Rs.6500/-
- To receive Annual Statement of Provident Fund account by 30th September of the following year.
- To obtain claim form free of cost from any Provident Fund Office.
- To obtain assistance/guidance from Public Relations Officers in filling up of forms.
- To submit claim applications in any office of EPFO and obtain acknowledgement.
- To get Partial Withdrawals settled within a maximum period of 30 days for specified purposes on its receipt in full shape.
- To get claim of Final Withdrawals settled within 30 days from the date of submission of claim in full shape.
- To get the accumulations transferred to your new account within 30 days on change of employment.
- To execute nomination for receiving provident fund accumulations/pension.
- To register grievance and get redressal.
- To approach officer-in-charge of any office for redressal of grievance without prior appointment.
- To receive guaranteed monthly payment of pension even in case of non- payment of dues by employer.
- To receive provident fund dues from Special Reserve Fund:
- In case of non-payment by employer of contribution deducted from wages.
- In case of non-payment by the employer of establishment closed for more than 5 years.
- In case of fraudulent withdrawal from your account.
0 Upvote, 2 Likes
2 Member(s) liked this post
RTI India Message
Total Trackbacks 0