Terms and Conditions of Use for the RTI India.org Web Site
September 27, 2006 / Updated 10th January, 2008
RTI India, referred to as "rtiindia.org" & "rtiindia.info" at its sole discretion, may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this Web site at anytime. By using the services the user waives any rights or claims it may have against rtiindia.org and /or rtiindia.info. The content available through the Site is the sole property of rtiindia.org or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, rtiindia.org-owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by rtiindia.org licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through the Site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without rtiindia.org express prior written consent.
Without limiting the foregoing, rtiindia.org shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or loss or imputed profits or royalties arising out of any agreement or any transaction or advice or services provided through this web site or for the correctness or otherwise of the material and opinions contained in this web site or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. Each party hereby waives any claims that these exclusions deprive such party of an adequate remedy.
You acknowledge that third party product and service providers advertise their products and services on the rtiindia.org web site. rtiindia.org forms partnerships or alliances with some of these vendors from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of these products and services to you.
However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time is rtiindia.org making any representation or warranty regarding any third party's products or services, nor will rtiindia.org be liable to you or any third party for any claims arising from or in connection with such third party products and services. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against rtiindia.org with respect to third party products and services, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Search Engine visibility The content of the website rtiindia.org and rtiindia.info are in public domain, and we actively pursue and deploy search engine optimization techniques to ensure that large content of the website are indexed in search engines which include but are not limited to forum, articles, threads, posts, blogs, comments, profiles, usernames, download, attachments and news. By registering to the site you agree to accept the above, and that no liability whatsoever rests with rtiindia on any loss that may happen to you or benefit that may accrue to you or others on your details which you decide to put it at our website. You also agree to rtiindia terms of publication of all of the content which you post after registration to the website. If you do not agree to such terms you must not register at the website. In no circumstances the request for reversing such content would be undertaken except on exceptional circumstances which should be explained to us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The site administrators / super moderators on their sole discretion may take the decision in 30 days or specified in the response. However, rtiindia do not take any liability of any such information which has already been used and published in the website and which has already been indexed by search engines. We do not control search engines and any other third party websites who may use the available content from our website. We do not undertake contacting such websites on your behalf. You acknowledge and agree that you have taken conscious and informed decision of publishing such content over rtiindia.org and rtiindia.info before registering to website.
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of India. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
- Not Legal Advice. Content contained on or made available through the Web Site is not intended to and does not constitute official or legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Web Site treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk. All Personal messages/ emails sent by the members of the website through RTI India.org website can be monitiored and as such are not confidential information.
- License of Your Content to Provider. By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Provider a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
Linking to the Web Site. You may provide links only to the homepage of this Web Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Provider notice of such link by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Web Site if requested by Provider. If you wish to provide links to a section within the Web Site, you should forward your request to Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org and Provider will notify you if permission is granted, and if so the terms and conditions of the permission.
- No Solicitation. In no event may any person or entity solicit any Users with data retrieved from this Web Site.
- Advertisers. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials.
- Registration. Most of the sections of this Web Site require you to register to have enhanced level of interaction. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Provider with accurate, complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single person only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify Provider immediately by emailing email@example.com.
- Errors and Corrections. Provider does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Provider does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Provider may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. Provider is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Provider.