About the Personal Details.
Send an Instant Message to DineshK Using...
One of the Gas agency has transferred the gas connection of a consumer but the other agency to whom the connection was transferred has refuse to accept the transfer stating that transfer of consumer within the same are was not permitted. The poor man was running between two agencies and none of them help out. Even the Area Manager of the agency refused to help out the consumer.
Finally the person approached me to seek help through RTI. A RTI application was filed with the Indian Oil
As per notification No. F/DE/15/ACT/2006/424 dated 25 Jan 2007 all School who have been alloted land by DDA at concessional rate have to follow the following guidelines.
1. They should provide not less then 20% of the total seats to child belonging to Economical Weaker Section (EWS).
2. No separate or exclusive class shift shall be arranged fro imparting education to the students admitted against student admitted under EWS.
3. No tuition fee or any other
General questions about RTI India fourm.
- What is a discussion board?
- How is all this structured?
- How do I find my way around?
- Multi-page views
- What are sticky threads?
- How do I read a thread?
- Is there a faster way to get to forums?
- How do I find out more about members?
- What is the Navigation Bar?
- What is the 'What's Going On?' box on the board home page?
- Can I change the way the board looks?
Searching Forums and Threads
The User Control Panel (also known as the User CP) is where you control your personal settings, options and preferences. To visit the User CP, you must have first registered on the forums. Once logged in, click on 'User CP' in the header bar near the top of the page.
The User CP main page will list any new notifications, including new private messages and pending friend requests. Additional pages and forms allow you to control:
- Your email address and password
- Custom public