10-10-2008 07:31 PM
KARNATAKA RTI RULES
KARNATAKA RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES 2005
The rules provide for a format for application under RTI Act called Form-A, which is attached herewith.
A. Application fee: Rs.10/- to be paid by bank’s demand draft or pay order or Indian Postal Order in favour of State Public Information Officer or in cash against receipt or money order. Applicants holding BPL certificate need not pay any application fee.
B. Other charges: Information in A-3 or A-4 size paper….Rs.2 per page, Large size: actual cost, publications: actual cost. Floppy or CD Rs.50/- per floppy/CD. Inspection: Rs.20/- each half-hour with first hour free plus charges determined by SPIO.
Other charges can be paid by Bank Demand Draft/banker’s cheque/bank pay order, Indian postal order in favour of “State Public Information Officer” or in cash against receipt or money order [added on 30-07-2010].
SPECIAL NOTE: Please confine to one subject matter per application and queries should not exceed 150 words.
No format for first appeal is stipulated. Appellants can use format prescribed for second appeal by deleting item No. 5.
RTI rules have provided for format for second appeal and complaint. No fees are charged for appeals/complaint. Note: No second appeal can be filed without first exhausting first appeal remedy u/s 19.1 [ notification dated 22-10-2011]
4. Address of State Information Commission:
Karnataka Information Commission,
3rd Floor, 3rd Stage, Multistoried Buildings
Dr.Ambedkar Road, Bangalore - 560001.
5. Contact details of Commission:
6. Present Chief Information Commissioner:
Shri K. K. Mishra
Phone :080-22371191 FAX:080-22371192 email: email@example.com
7. NGO active in Karnataka for RTI
1. MAHITHI HAKKU ADHYAYANA KENDRA
OFFICE: NO.54, 17TH CROSS, M C LAYOUT, VIJAYANAGAR NEXT TO CANARA BANK, BANGALORE 560 040 Cell 9448704693 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. JSD PANI, President, Mahiti Hakku Jagruiti Vedike - A group of RTI Activists, # 168, Chelakere, Kalyananagar, Bangalore 560043, Ph; 080-41616183, Cell: 9845309028 email@example.com
8. Format for RTI Application:
APPLICATION UNDER THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005
FORM-A (section 6(1) and 7(1) of the RTI Act, 2005)
1. Full Name of the Applicant:
3. Details of the document/ Inspection/ Samples required:
4. Year to which the above pertains:
5. Designation and Address of the SPIO from whom information is required:
Date: Place: Signature of Applicant
Encl: DD/PO/IPO No. _____________ for Rs.10/- fvg State Public Information Officer.
9. Format for Second Appeal to KIC:
SECOND APPEAL UNDER SECTION 19(3) OF THE R.T.I. ACT, 2005 AND UNDER RULE 7 OF THE KARNATAKA RIGHT TO INFORMATION (AMENDMENT) RULES 2006.
(Appeal and documents to be submitted in triplicate)
1 Name and Address of the Appellant: (in capital letters)
2 Name Designation and Address of the Respondent. (SPIO against the decision of whom the appeal is preferred)
3 Particulars of the order including number, if any, against which the
appeal is preferred (self attested copies of the orders or documents in
4 Brief facts leading to appeal
5 If the appeal is preferred against deemed rejection, the particulars of the first appeal including number and date and name and address of the First Appellate Authority to whom the first appeal was made
6 Prayer or relief sought
7 Grounds for the prayer or relief
8 Verification by the appellant
9 An index of the documents referred to in the appeal in triplicate.
10 Any other information which may be necessary for deciding the appeal
Place: Date: Signature of Appellant
10. Format for Complaint to KIC:
COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION 18(1) OF THE R.T.I. ACT, 2005 AND UNDER RULE 7 OF THE KARNATAKA RTI [AME] RULES 2006(Complaint and documents to be submitted in triplicate)
1. Name and Address of the Complainant (in capital letters)
2. Name and Address of the SPIO against the decision of whom the complaint is preferred
3. Brief facts leading to complaint under the section 18(1) (a)/ (b)/ (c)/(d)/ (e)/and (f) the complaint is preferred.
4. The particulars of the application, including number and date and name and address of the SPIO to whom the application for made and against whom the complaint is preferred (3copies)
5. Prayer or relief sought
6. Grounds for the prayer or relief (copies of documents relied upon by the complainant and referred to in the complaint, self attested three copies)
7. Verification by the complainant (3 copies)
8. An index of the documents referred to in the complaint in triplicate.
9. Any other information which may be necessary for deciding the complaint
Signature of Complainant
Karnataka State Public Records Act 2010 , has been added as an attachment.
It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.
Total Views: 1,506,948