12-09-2008 12:51 PM
Gujarat High Court and Subordinate Courts RTI Rules and Fees
[CENTER][CENTER]GUJARAT HIGH COURT and SUBORDINATE COURTS RTI RULES and FEES
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Application fee of Rs. 50.00
- Application fee is Rs. 500.00 for information regarding tenders/quotations.bids/contracts
- Mode of payment not specified
- Application to be made in Form A (available in the pdf attachment to this post)
- Application will only be accepted between 1100 to 1300 Hrs.
- If application is made in electronic form, the application fee must be deposited within 7 days
- Rs. 5.00 per page
- At the price fixed for publications
- No mention if inspection is allowed and the fees for inspection
- Date of application will be the date on which all fees have been paid
- First Appeal to be made in prescribed format (available in the pdf attachment to this post)
- First Appeal fees are Rs. 50.00 Mode of payment not specified
Some Interesting points
- The Rules provide for penalties fixed by the court:
For delay in furnishing information, Rs. 50.00 per day subject to a maximum of Rs. 500.00
For supplying false information a penalty of Rs. 1000.00
- RTI Application can only be filed between 1100 and 1300 Hrs.
The complete original rules are also attached to this article. Various forms are at the end of the pdf document.
The list of APIO’s/PIO’s and AA’s is available in the attached pdf document.