02-22-2009 01:47 PM
Madhya Pradesh High Court RTI Rules & Fees
[CENTER]HIGH COURT of MADHYA PRADESH and SUBORDINATE COURTS RTI RULES and FEES[/CENTER]
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Application has to be made in Form A specified in the Rules
- Application fee is:
- For information relating to tenders/bids/quotation/business contract: Rs 500
- For any other information: Rs. 50.00
- No mode of payment has been specified in the Rules, but it may be preferable to attach non-judicial stamp paper.
- Fixed price where the information is available in the form of a publication.
- Actual cost of medium or print in other cases
- First appeal has to be made in Form F specified in the Rules
- Fee of Rs 50 for first appeal
The complete original rules are also attached to this article.
List of PIO's/AA in the High Court and the subordinate courts is available at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/rti2.htm
Sec 4 suo moto disclosure of MP High Court is available at http://mphighcourt.nic.in/rtimain.htm