12-07-2008 08:21 PM
Patna High Court and Subordinate Courts RTI Rules and Fees
[CENTER][CENTER]PATNA HIGH COURT and SUBORDINATE COURTS RTI RULES and FEES
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Application fee of Rs. 50.00
- Application fee is Rs. 500.00 for information regarding tender/bids/quotation/business contract
- Fees to be paid in cash
- Application to be made in Form A (available in the pdf attachment to this post)
- Application will only be accepted between 1100 to 1300 Hrs.
- If application is made in electronic form, the application fee must be deposited within 7 days
- Rs. 5.00 per page
- At the price fixed for publications
- No mention if inspection is allowed and the fees for inspection
- First Appeal to be made in prescribed form F (available in the pdf attachment to this post)
- First Appeal fees are Rs. 50.00 payable by cash
- First Appellate Authority is the Registrar (Administration)
Some Interesting points
- The Rules provide for penalties fixed by the court:
For delay in furnishing information, Rs. 50.00 per day subject to a maximum of Rs. 500.00
For supplying false information a penalty of Rs. 1000.00
- RTI Application can only be filed between 1100 and 1300 Hrs
The complete original rules are also attached to this article. Various forms and amendments are at the end of the pdf document.
The list of APIO’s/PIO’s and AA’s is available at the end of the attached pdf document.