[LEFT]Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Application has to be made in Form A specified in the Rules
- Application fee is:
- For information relating to tenders/bids/quotation/business contract: Rs 500
- For any other information: Rs. 100.00
- Mode of payment has been specified as Non Judicial Stamp.
- Fixed price where the information is available in the form of a publication.
- Actual cost of medium or print in other cases
- If fee chargeable is less than Rs. 50.00, no fee will have to be paid.
- If fee is more than Rs. 50.00, the additional amount over Rs. 50.00 will have to be paid.
- For inspection, no fee for first 60 minutes and then Rs. 25 for every 15 minutes and part thereof
- First appeal has to be made in Form G specified in the Rules
- Fee of Rs 100 for first appeal payable by Non Judicial Stamp
The complete original rules are also attached to this article.
List of PIO 's/AA in the High Court and the subordinate courts does not seem to be available anywhere
Sec 4 suo moto disclosure of Rajasthan High Court is also not available but some "work arrangement" details are available here: http://hcraj.nic.in/work-arrangement.htm
1) No information shall be provided to any applicant in
the following matters :
(2) The following declaration shall have to be made by
(i) In respect of the document of records produced in a judicial proceeding.
(ii) The information, which is likely to affect the security of any institution or the public order.
(iii) The information, which has no relationship with the public activity.
(iv) The information, which could cause unwarranted invasion to the privacy of any person.
(v) If it relates to a policy matter under consideration.
(vi) If a copy can be issued under the provisions of Rajasthan High Court Rules, 1952, General Rules (Civil), 1986 or General Rules (Criminal), 1980.
(i) the motive for obtaining such information is proper
(ii) that the request made is in accordance with the
provisions of the Act and these Rules.
(iii) the request is not detrimental to the safety or
preservation of the record in question.