Topic Identifier

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

1. Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

Thank you kurup sir. I am also adding the following points:

1. Head of account in which the amount received from AWWA is credited.
    2. List of occasions on which the army transport can be hired by a civil authority along with copy of rules.

I think the same points can also be used to know the rent the AWWA is paying for using Army premises.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

You may leave the second question. There isnothing new in it. Even now I can give you the answer.But the other aspect of using Armypremises is a vital isue. You may word it in such way to know the amount paid by AWWA to government in availing all the services of man power, premises etc.,

(1) Please provide certified copies of ORDER/CIRCULAR/OM under which Indian Army sent her employees to serve Private organization like AWWA.

(2) Please provide certified copies of Orders / Rules & Regulations under which Army providing their valuable resources (use of building, vehicle, man powers, use of official website etc) to the AWWA.

(1) Please provide certified copies of ORDER/CIRCULAR/OM under which Indian Army sent her employees to serve Private organization like AWWA.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Dinesh,

You will not be able to get AWWA declared as a PA this way.
    You need to first collect enough background information, pictures, details of agreements, etc.
    Then you need to follow the RTO route, reach the CIC and argue your case properly.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    Dinesh,

You will not be able to get AWWA declared as a PA this way.
    You need to first collect enough background information, pictures, details of agreements, etc.
    Then you need to follow the RTO route, reach the CIC and argue your case properly.
    The application will at-least expose the link between army authorities and AWWA. I will publish the photos shortly.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Just see how this appellant got IRWO to be declared as a PA:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/15263-...r-rti-act.html

Please also check who heads the AWWA ?
    Who are the on the governing council/body or executive members ?
    Are they holding those positions by virtue of them being wives of serving officers ?
    (That is to say whether the Chairperson automatically changes when Army chief changes, etc.)
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    jatin sharma
    Blog Entries

Hi,
    Guys my wife's appeal has reached CIC with new querry regarding AWWA.Surprising for Army which has ordered to fmns to remove file name AWWA to WELFARE after 2 years?! The same letter was att with RTI decision on Guneet chaudhary case. However,I can't disclose the letter here.You may ask MoD(Army) of this letter of the month of Apr 11.Verify the info with the name shikha sharma on second Appeal in CIC.I want to make AWWA under purview of RTI Act.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android