jatin sharma
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

Hi,
    The case is similar as IRWO .However,the date of hearing is 22 Jun 11 at 1435hrs.However,my wife will skip this hearing due exegencies of service of mine. She has intimated with supporting documents & with my testimony to CIC that AWWA is using service pers in each and every venture of it.However,anyone with suggestions is invited.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jatin Sharma View Post
    Hi,
    The case is similar as IRWO .However,the date of hearing is 22 Jun 11 at 1435hrs.However,my wife will skip this hearing due exegencies of service of mine. She has intimated with supporting documents & with my testimony to CIC that AWWA is using service pers in each and every venture of it.However,anyone with suggestions is invited.
    If you do not go for the hearing to argue your case, there are virtually NIL chances of your success !
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Name:
    jatin sharma
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know,I desperately want to attend this hearing .But I've availed leave wef 29 May-15 Jun 11 .Therefore,with intimation I've att a testimony that will delay proceedings as they will take legal help for that.That may buy some time as I couldnot reach this hearing but may reach the other one .My wife has no idea of any legal or Army psch and I am one of them.I can argue with them legally.So I took a chance lets see if it happen.

Name:
    Dinesh
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

On 25 Jul 2011, I have filed an application with Army asking them the following information.

(1) Total Number of Army Vehicles allotted by Transport Department of Indian Army to AWWA for their services.
    (2) Daily rate at which the army vehicle are allotted to AWWA.
    (3) If the vehicles are allotted on contract bases, please provide certified copy of contract.
    (4) Name of account to which the amount received from AWWA is deposited by Transport Department/Indian Army.
    (5) Rate at which the driver and other staff of Indian Army are paid by AWWA.
    (6) Details of incentives given to the drivers of Indian Army who are employed on vehicles used by AWWA.
    (7) Total amount received by Indian Army from AWWA in last three years for providing the vehicles to AWWA. Please provide amount of each year separately.

I will update on the result as and when I get it.

Name:
    Dinesh
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My application was received by AHQ on 26 Jul 2011 and they have send me acknowledgement dated 29 Jul stating that my application is under process.

But there is no reply from them till todate (29 Aug 2011).

I am preparing to go for the first appeal now.

Name:
    jatin sharma
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I have applied to get some information on AWWA from registrar of societies . However, I may need help to break the Ice as AWWA can be nailed only red handed i.e. When they are performing functions in the organisation with direct help from organisation . Keep me updated .

Name:
    Manoj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Dinesh Kaushik Ji,
    Please wait additional 7-8 days to file First Appeal. After 5 sept 11 you may prefare first appeal and strongly asked for appeal hearing in First Appeal because:-
    (1) AHQ sometime reply after 30 days.
    (2) FAA generally upheld the decision of CPIO in 90 % cases so I advise you ask for appeal hearing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android