Topic Identifier

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

Quote Originally Posted by DineshK View Post
    The application will at-least expose the link between army authorities and AWWA. I will publish the photos shortly.
    First gather information whether AWWA is substantially financed by the funds provided directly or indirectly through the P.As office, then proceed accordingly. I presumbly hope that AWWA has been provided with infra-structural facilities through the Indian Army in many ways. If so, the organisation/body will come unde the purview of RTI Act 2005. Kindly explore these information in order to act further in this regard.

MOHANAS

AWWA is not financial support by Govt Funds, but AWWA is utilising Army staff, building and other valuable infrastructre at FREE of Cost.

Name:
    jatin sharma
    Blog Entries

Not only that dear, Army officers , JCOs & other ranks take direct orders from the memsaabs of AWWA.Give the explaination on that?!!! A parallel organisation in Army ?!. Furthermore,these memsaabs & officers often give threats to Army personnals wives that if they'll not attend their meetings etc their husbands will be posted out.Ask CIC about the recent copy of application of shikha sharma vs MoD(Army), decision on 21st Jun 11.However, it is interesting that they have given notice of hearing was on 22 Jun 11.Case has been reapplied to review. See CIC website & search for name.

4. Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

Now here is the first proof to prove that the AWWA is substantially financed by the Govt.

AWWA has been allotted 1.48 acres of prime land for construction of Ladies/Girl hostel in 1988.

When schools and hospitals which are allotted land at subsidized rate come under the preview of RTI act then why not the institutions which has been allotted land free of cost ?

Before filing my application, I am awaiting details of some more prime land allotted to AWWA.

proof1.pdf
    I

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

In the attached order, the CIC has not dwelt into the issue of whether AWWA ia a public authority under RTI or not, but has still ordered disclosure of information.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Twitter: @cjkarira

6. Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

frnds im new to this forum bit as much i know till today the pbor that is personneld below offocers rank is suffering due to the activities of awwa.if it is registered under the socities act and not a govt office then how a wife of senior most officer can become the president awwa at his husbands jurisdiction?why an election is not held to select the office bearers?it is still a humiliation for pbors and their wives.what can be done to stop it? if a pil can be moved in supreme court? plz advise.plz plz every body advise.

7. Re: ‘AWWA is welfare body, not under RTI’

frnds im new to this forum bit as much i know till today the pbor that is personneld below offocers rank is suffering due to the activities of awwa.if it is registered under the socities act and not a govt office then how a wife of senior most officer can become the president awwa at his husbands jurisdiction?why an election is not held to select the office bearers?it is still a humiliation for pbors and their wives.what can be done to stop it? if a pil can be moved in supreme court? plz advise.plz plz every body advise.if possible some one inform mr arvind kejriwal to do something on it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android