Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how to get provident fund back in delhi

Provident office people do not listen the grivancesof the employees. How one can take his money back from this office?

› Find content similar to: how to get provident fund back in delhi

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: how to get provident fund back in delhi

Hello Satyamani,

Please go through the discussions in the following thread in respect of an identical problem faced by another member of our portal, with the Delhi office of EPF. I am sure it will definitely help you.
    How can RTI help me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks a lot. I tried a lot to resolve the matter but every time they come with the new problems e.g. signature of the employee is not matching etc.
    Thanks
    satyamani

Name:
    rohit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am working in a private IT company with its own PF trust. So my money is not with the Govt of India. Now, I plan to leave for 2 years of higher education. The company wants me to withdraw the EPF amount, and will be charging 20-30% tax on it.

Is it mandatory to withdraw the money from ones EPF account for companies with private EPF trusts?

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

If you are leaving the job, you may withdraw amount from PF Trust. To my knowledge, PF contributions and interest thereon are not taxable under income tax. Pl get opinion of a practising Chartered Accountant in writing and give it to PF Trust of your company. U can invest the amount in bank fixed deposit or PPF scheme etc. Govt PF Office [epfo] will not come into picture if trust is managing EPF.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Name:
    rohit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I can withdraw the money. But the company says that 20-30% of the amount will be deducted as tax. Why should I pay tax on my money unnecessarily? I have worked in this organisation for 3 years now.. n they are not even willin to keep my money with the trust for the next 2 years.

Name:
    Vinod S Anchan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

I have an EPF number provided by EPFO, Delhi, How can i check my balance as of now any time?

Please give me the details.

Thanks,
    Vinod

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Vinod ji

Online faciltiy is available for accounts maintained at PUNE, Ahmedabad, Chennai and Kerala regional offices of EPFO.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android