Thread: MLA Funds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLA Funds

Hi everybody,

I had partial success with my first RTI application--The commissioner of panchyatraj has directed district panchyatraj officer to provide me with the required information .Fingers crossed!, I will get to know the financial status of my panchayat very soon.

Now I want to know where ,my local MLA has he spent his MLA development funds .

Who would be the PIO for this ?

By the way I come from andhra pradesh

Many thanks for the help

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Re: MLA Funds

Prabhakar,

Congrats on your first partial success with using RTI.

Regarding the MLA funds, the best would be to write to the PIO of the AP Legislative Assembly and seek details.
    I am suggesting this because in case of MP's, the details are available on the Parliament website. However, a brief search did not yield any results of such information available on the AP assembly website.

Name:
    deepak shrivastava
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about how to get information from MLA

Hello,

my question is that how can i know how much financial aid provided my central govt. to MLA and how he spend ..means where he used that money..
    how can i get this all information from my area MLA by using RTI.

please reply at my email id..

(Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 04-12-09 at 10:52 PM.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dear Deepak

U can file RTI application for this information. RTI application will be as per the RTI rules in your state. The RTI Rules and Fees for various States, Centre and High Courts are available in the Guide segment of the portal: RTI Guide

The Guide section also has some useful articles on How, What, When, Where of RTI . They will help you in drafting your application, whom to send to, how much fees, how to pay, what rules to follow, etc.

Some good and valuable links are available under the "All about RTI " icon on the home page.

Also see some of the threads available in this search: MLA fund - Google Search

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Name:
    AJAY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Know About MLA's Work STS

Hi, I live at BADARPUR and the condition of area is very bad no basic facility is there like siver, road , water etc and i just want to knw that when he will do all that and what are the works he has done after getting appointed as a MLA.

PLZ Reply as soon as possible..

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ajay2uni; 04-12-09 at 11:48 PM.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dear Ajay

Please see post # 2 & 4 (above)

regards

Name:
    S. Prasad Rao
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLA LAD Funds utilization from 2004-2010 of Visakhapatnam District MLAs

Please kindly provide me the funds utilizised by our local MLAs of Viskhapatanam District.
    Thanks
    Prasad Selagamsetty
    Contact (Posting of mail ids & mob. no. is against Forum Rules -hence deleted)
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 27-10-10 at 06:56 PM.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Dear Prasad

This portal does not provide information but helps members to effectively use RTI Act 2005 and get the information. If u wish u can file RTI application for this information. Please refer post # 4 (no of post is mentioned on top right of every post) for details.

regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android