Topic Identifier

Thread: Incorrect Information

1. Incorrect Information

The information furnished is incorrect.A a conplaint with the CIC can be made.How to prove that the information is incorrect,misleading etc.

2. Re: Incorrect Information

Without knowing the complete details of the RTI application, the reply to it and without a knowledge of other connected matters or corroborative evidences associated with the issue, it is not possible to give a reply.

If you are quite sure that the reply furnished is incorrect, then please start collecting available evidences which are at variance with the reply and file your appeal.

3. Re: Incorrect Information

To add to it, you can always opt for inspection of document to supplement.

4. Re: Incorrect Information

Thank you Kushal, that is a very valid point. (By the way, what happened to the " thanks" button?)

5. Re: Incorrect Information

i have clearly written my application that what informaion i want even though they have not provided me right info what should i do?

6. Re: Incorrect Information

Dear Venusdev,
    You will be replied separately in the new thread started by you, since you have got a separate issue on hand.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android