Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

What is the meaning of the term incitement of violence in RTI?

I read in the section 8 the word about 'incitement of violence'. What does that exactly mean in terms of RTI?

› Find content similar to: What is the meaning of the term incitement of violence in RTI?

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Incitement of Violence is now understood in criminal Jurisprudence as such degree of incitement which when applied, result in actual committal of violence by the victim of the incitement.

Such is not the case with incitement of violence referred to here. This has to be understood as only expression, which is capable of exciting even a simple person to resort to violence by oral or written communications.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

thanks Sir.
    There are terms in RTI act sometime which need more explanation

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: What is the meaning of the term incitement of violence in RTI?

Dear Mr.Kushal,
    May I request you to give the specific reference of sub section of Section 8 which says "incitement of violence " ? I could locate the terms "incitement of an offence " only in Section 8(a)