Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: help

  1. help

    dear all,
    Kindly guide me on specific quarries, which I have, send to you that if I would like to take some documents from a central university within 48 hours.
    1.Whom I am going to write the letter?

    2. What are fees to get the desired information?
    3. Could I go personally or anybody could get the information?
    4. Should I/ we go to the concerned university or andhrapradesh state RTI office?
    presently i am in hyderabad and the concerned university is also located at hyderabad and this is a central university.
    Kindly send the details considering me as a layman.

  2. Re: help

    Hello Roshan,

    Only in respect of matters concerning the life and liberty of a person, the information can be obtained under RTI Act within 48 hours.

    Find out from the University website about their Public Information Officer and his address so that you can make an application under RTI to him/her.

    For details on how to make an RTI application, please go through the following thread carefully: How to write an RTI Application?

    If you need any guidance in framing the appropriate questions, post the full details of your case in the forum to enable our experienced membes to guide you appropriately.



    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android